New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Nope. That's rizal-c5fort/edsa-makati on a weekday na hindi ko maconsider na highway driving since may mga stop and go yan. Hiway driving ko (rizal-qc-nlex-bulacan-nuevaecija or nlex -sctex baguio) 14 - 17 lang. Di ko na mapaabot ng 20 since di ko kaya ang 70km/hr constant driving.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dale323 View Post
    Nope. That's rizal-c5fort/edsa-makati on a weekday na hindi ko maconsider na highway driving since may mga stop and go yan. Hiway driving ko (rizal-qc-nlex-bulacan-nuevaecija or nlex -sctex baguio) 14 - 17 lang. Di ko na mapaabot ng 20 since di ko kaya ang 70km/hr constant driving.
    I see. So 11km/L is achievable in relatively smoothly flowing and loose traffic. Not bad! Is that considered light-footed driving?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i drive a 2003 cedia gls cvt. and i don't feel like driving fast in it at all. kind of... savoring the ride.. i just love to see the tach stay at 1500-2000 rpm, while the speedo needle creeps up from 20 to 40 to 60 kph.. and i love the front grille.. i think boulay's smiling clown grille is a big step backward. but that's just me..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by glenne08 View Post
    Guys good evening! where planning to buy this kind of car.. what can you say about it? ok ba? what is the good and bad side of this car.. pls help me.. thank u! ung past post ko pls nevermind about it. just in this one.. thanks!

Godbless us all..
    Just saw this post.. I want to know the fc of this one.ok dn b?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarock69 View Post
    Ok na ok sir. got this car for almost 6 years.

9-11kms/l city then 14-16kms/l on a hway.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarock69 View Post
    The mt, maybe decent but not that exceptional as a mirage and the cvt has good mileage on the highway but not so much in the city. If only the engine had the mivec of the ex 1.6 though, it may help achieve a better fc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mitsubishi Lancer GLX 1.6 MT