New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    if i were to choose, i'll get the Lancer Ralliart because it has got the rally breed and should you want to go unnoticed, this is the right car to camouflage.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Unless you are a racer of some sort, speed difference shouldn't be too far off. Do you intend to bring it to the track? Looks on the other hand is heavily in favor of the genesis. Dont take my word for it, ask your gf, her friends, your friends, your katulong, even manong guard. Hehe

Altho, there is a factor i am on the fence about -- built quality. Genesis is still relatively new (and thus largely untested), while the lancer is an institution. I have a friend with a genesis who is complaining about the clicking sound of the transmission lock release (when on park and he presses the brakes, there is an unusually loud click). His car is about a year old pa lang. Hyundai has no idea what to do with it. Not a big big issue, but it bothers him. Not sure how heavily this should play in the decision between these two.

But the genesis really turns heads! Even evo only gets attention of enthusiasts, which is really a narrow segment of the population.

Go with your gut! Ultimately, which would you feel better driving out of the garage everyday?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    yup 30hp won't really make a difference in speed, unless you're on the track and both cars have drivers of the same skills.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I'd choose practicality on this one. The addt'l seats and the possible sleeper characteristic of the EX RA is too good to pass up. Plus its AWD.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Lancer EX RALLIART still has that 4 door practicality combined with AWD handling goodness.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Stylewise, the Lancer pales in comparison to a Genesis. A Lancer will always just look like a college kid's Lancer pumped up with scoops and wings.

We have a Genesis and a lesser model Lancer. Both are reliable enough that it's a non-issue.

Just pick what you like. All out performance with semblance of practicality, I'd go Lancer. If you want to stand out on the road and even when you're standing still, get a Genesis Coupe.

Since we already have a boring sedan for boring commuting duty, I'd pick the Genesis Coupe on this one.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Stylewise, the Lancer pales in comparison to a Genesis. A Lancer will always just look like a college kid's Lancer pumped up with scoops and wings.

We have a Genesis and a lesser model Lancer. Both are reliable enough that it's a non-issue.

Just pick what you like. All out performance with semblance of practicality, I'd go Lancer. If you want to stand out on the road and even when you're standing still, get a Genesis Coupe.

Since we already have a boring sedan for boring commuting duty, I'd pick the Genesis Coupe on this one.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Budget P2.0M? hhmmmm maybe 08-09 Evo X is already close to that price, 2-2.3M? It's worth the penny you'll add.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Mitsubishi Lancer EX RALLIART 2.0T vs Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T