New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    And enjoy taxi-driver status ... like I do! .. ;)
    Nasa nagdadala lang yan ;)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    And enjoy taxi-driver status ... like I do! .. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Nasa nagdadala lang yan ;)
    lowslowbenz, I don't think it matters what car you drive, I heard you're quite the casanova LOL

I don't mind the image of the Vios. I own a big body Corolla and have been hailed by commuters on some occassions. To comfort myself, I'd think wala naman GLi na taxi

I really love the LCD screen feature of the Lancer EX M/T but it doesn't come with the SD card for GPS. I asked the SA and I think she mentioned it costs 4k(?). Is there a way to load the maps without buying the SD card from the Casa? Also, how do you make the TV tuner work?
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 23rd, 2013 at 07:39 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yeah sure my Vios is a taxi... coz taxis are black. Sure...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Napara na ko several times. Sayang di ako tumigil, ibang klaseng ride sana ang makukuha nila sa loob ng white taxi car kong may menyek tints.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Napara na ko several times. Sayang di ako tumigil, ibang klaseng ride sana ang makukuha nila sa loob ng white taxi car kong may menyek tints.
    My car has super black tint too! Iniisip ko pano kaya ako nagmukhang taxi. May taxi ba nanaka manyak tint (pero hindi ako manyak )

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I heard you're quite the casanova LOL
    OT:

That is just hearsay! .. ;)
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; January 23rd, 2013 at 09:09 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lowslowbenz, I don't think it matters what car you drive, I heard you're quite the casanova LOL

I don't mind the image of the Vios. I own a big body Corolla and have been hailed by commuters on some occassions. To comfort myself, I'd think wala naman GLi na taxi

I really love the LCD screen feature of the Lancer EX M/T but it doesn't come with the SD card for GPS. I asked the SA and I think she mentioned it costs 4k(?). Is there a way to load the maps without buying the SD card from the Casa? Also, how do you make the TV tuner work?

The P4,000 for the GPS does not only buy you the SD card with data, I think it also includes the GPS antenna and GPS module for your headunit.

As for the TV tuner, you will need to purchase the TV module from Winterpine, Araneta Ave QC. Depending on the model of the headunit, you might need just the TV antenna or the entire tuner module. In my case, my ASX would require the whole module at over P10K... too much just to watch free tv.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Lancer EX na, more car for your money, ika nga. but since sub compact vs compact ang comparo, why not consider the hyundai accent crd hatch? more powerful among you choices, and potentially more frugal too. 6mt, sub 800k price.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The P4,000 for the GPS does not only buy you the SD card with data, I think it also includes the GPS antenna and GPS module for your headunit..
    What's the GPS antenna and GPS modules for? So I can't just copy someone else's SD card?

Quote Originally Posted by b0y37 View Post
    Lancer EX na, more car for your money, ika nga. but since sub compact vs compact ang comparo, why not consider the hyundai accent crd hatch? more powerful among you choices, and potentially more frugal too. 6mt, sub 800k price.
    I prefer Toyota cars. I only deviated with the Lancer because of its features.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    What's the GPS antenna and GPS modules for? So I can't just copy someone else's SD card?
    GPS antenna gathers info from the GPS satellites so you'll know where you are. GPS module translates these signals into something meaningful for your HU to display. The SD card contains the maps so you'll have something visual to look at instead of just a string of coordinates :D

So basically kelangan mo lahat bago gumana navi sa oto

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast