New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hi,

More than a month na ang EX MX 1.6 namin... and so far very very satisfied kami. The GPS is way better than my China Astron-7 on my Tucson, I like the screen as well, large 8inches. For the upgrade, I believe you really need to do it sa CASA, as you will still need the GPS antenna na not present sa GLX HU besides na encrypted ung SD Card. The SD Card is actually paired sa UNIT, encrypted ung unit serial number dun sa SD Card (GPS program).

I can easily get 15 km/L sa highway, sa City, 8-9 km/L. much better for sure ung GLX MT.

Trunk Space is not that large, but good enough since ung rear seats ang maluwag and very comfy.

I love the HID with AFS, Naka Super Black kami sa Windshield on all our cars and previous cars that we owned, and lakas pa rin ng buga nya, Useful din sa cornering ung AFS..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JengSaj View Post
    I will since encrypted pala yung mga sd card that contains the map so hindi na pwede i-copy hehe
    Sir pa-update ng review mo ha pag nakuha mo na unit, the feel, takbo, space, FC, comfortability, etc. :-)

Pati na din yung GPS, and if nagpa paint protection ka?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thanks sa response guys...

Im more favorable sa Mitsu as I plan to keep the car for more than 5 years. However, I am hesistant to the 4AT though most of the days im just driving around the city but I don't know how it is in Highway given that it is only 4AT. Baka ma stress ang engine sa Highway? whats the RPM ba when running 110KPH? i assumed it is on 2K? If yes, then I think it is fine just the same as the manual? not sure sa mga bagong engine now kasi i only have Mazda Gen2 1.6 M/T to compare with.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Thanks sa response guys...

Im more favorable sa Mitsu as I plan to keep the car for more than 5 years. However, I am hesistant to the 4AT though most of the days im just driving around the city but I don't know how it is in Highway given that it is only 4AT. Baka ma stress ang engine sa Highway? whats the RPM ba when running 110KPH? i assumed it is on 2K? If yes, then I think it is fine just the same as the manual? not sure sa mga bagong engine now kasi i only have Mazda Gen2 1.6 M/T to compare with.
    The 4AT is not an issue for me, I feel it better pa nga sa ibang AT na na drive ko before.. specially if you drive most in the city, but I tried it in Hway, 110kph is yes, around 2k rpm only.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    If you get the GLX, can you upgrade it to HID with AFS? Or even the steering with audio controls?

Its like getting the MX variant, pero MT. Prefer ko talaga MT, but with all the bells and whistles of the MX.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345