New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    First off, congrats to the TS!

Now, just to address a point made in the first page hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by AntonM View Post
    If you can afford the price difference, go for the XV: it's the more "real" CUV, unlike the ASX that looks just like a "Lancer EX on stilts". Plus you get all the plus features of a Subaru: brand, sports car lineage, handling, driving fun, etc.
    On the contrary, it's the XV that looks EXACTLY like an Impreza on stilts. The ASX is significantly different from the Lancer/Sportback.

Compare to Lancer vs ASX

Last edited by Dr.Kamiya; October 1st, 2012 at 04:53 AM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    The front of the ASX indeed separates it among the rest!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Pareho nga lang XV at Impreza ah!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Ano, ipapalagay ko na ba 'yung window visor? Kinukulit ako ng casa. Mahirap yata tanggalin later dahil madikit. >:->

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipefish View Post
    Ano, ipapalagay ko na ba 'yung window visor? Kinukulit ako ng casa. Mahirap yata tanggalin later dahil madikit. >:->
    Double sided tape lang yan, if ever.

Ikaw bahala. You can even do that yourself haha.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hehe. Minamadali ako ng dealer, kunin ko na raw today. Sabi ko sa Friday na lang, ang aga kasi magsara, 5 p.m., eh may trabaho pa 'ko.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I finally got it! Drove through traffic from Valle Verde to Cubao, with my bayaw on my right.

The reverse camera was sloppily installed -- there was a block horizontal curtain on top, which was the door. I insisted that they redo it and it took some arguing before the guy relented.

I think the camera's not perfectly manufactured to specs, because it fit perfectly. They had to use a thicker padding and do away with the clip and rely solely on the adhesive. Hopefully this will stick long.

The ASX is , well, everything I expected and maybe more. As you know, I'm a newbie driver, so I don't have high expectations. I'm sure it's too much for my driving skills.

One thing I noticed is that the vehicle doesn't move when I release the break without stepping on the gas. This is unlike the Isuzu I drove in driving school. I'm driving to Lucena tomorrow and I hope to familiarize myself with it. 'Yun pa lang mga boss.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    eh baka naman uphill? Kaya ayaw umandar? ehehe, or naka-neutral or park ka? ahaha!

picture naman dyan! hay, bakit kasi ang mahal ng ASX. Tsk!

May gamit naman ang mga rain guards na yan, para mabuksan ng konti ang window, kapag matutulog sa kotse. ehehe! At kapag magpark ka sa mainit, you can open your windows slightlly.

Di nga lang magandang tignan sa ASX.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Umuurong naman nang konti pero di masyado tulad nung Isuzu siguro dahil mabigat and Crossover. =B) I had the rain visor installed (Mitsubishi brand daw) and it doesn't look bad at all.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    it's either a rain guard or a vent visor. Hindi pwedeng Rain Visor, kasi yung Visor is for the eyes, protection against the sun.

Picture! Picture! Picture!
    Magkano pala Total Cash Out mo boss, and yung monthly?
    Or Cash mo binili?

Thanks thanks!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Mitsubishi ASX Versus Subaru XV -- Need Advice