New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Crosswind XTi - Mas ok pa ito kaysa sa overpriced na Sportivo...
    Adventure Super Sport - Ok na ito feature wise kaso lang yung spare tire na kailangan mo pa tanggalin just to open the liftgate

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Crosswind XTi - Mas ok pa ito kaysa sa overpriced na Sportivo...
    Adventure Super Sport - Ok na ito feature wise kaso lang yung spare tire na kailangan mo pa tanggalin just to open the liftgate
    eh di GLS Sport, nasa ilalim spare, prone nga lang sa nakaw...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    I'd go for the adventure, simply because sawa na ko sa engine clatter ng 4jA1. mas tahimik yung 4d56 kahit mas luma ang engine design nya...
    But both are reliable engines mas matipid nga lang yung Isuzu..
    Exterior Design wise I like the advie those lift gates are very handy pag umuulan at me i kakarga ka
    Sa interior mas maluwag ang crosswind, pero mas at home ako sa interior ng adventure although mas cramped...
    Test drive both, you'll know which one fits you right..
    Mas tahimi kasi indirect injection eh. Kaso mas matipid direct injection. hehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Definitely Crosswind. Maaasahan, mas spacious, and I think the engine is far more superior.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    I just bought a mitsu adventure gls sport. Honesty im not attracted with the super sport kasi too much of a hassle kung gusto ko open yun tailgate. The reason i choose adventure over innova and crosswind is because its bigger headroom. Our company is already using our old family used adventure and find it very useful. Fuel consumption is averaging at 10 to 11 km/ liter. Speed is just good enough for delivery purposes. Pinili ko auv over delivery van para iwas sa mga ASBU na makukulit.

Try observing around the metro, adventure out numbers crosswind sa road. My theory is simple, its cheaper and it comes with lots of gizmo compared to crosswind. We had a crosswind before but sa sobrang bagal ng xuvi walang gusto gumamit kaya hindi rin tumagal sa amin binenta rin agad. I pereonally find the adventure cheap to maintain with lots of OEM parts readily available outside the dealership.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hirit pa ko ng isa, Mas gusto ko ang feel ng shifter ng Isuzu. parang rifle ng ikinakasa, sad to say medyo spongy yung sa adventure... Pero kung pera ko yan, Adventure siguro bibilin ko. Having driven it for quite some time ... GLS sport nga lang. Yung spare mount sa rear ng Supersport is more of a hassle.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Kami naman dinispatcha namin ang Mitsu Adventure at retain pa rin si 320,000 km odo (and counting) 2003 Crosswind XT.

Highly dependable si Crosswind na hindi puros gizmos lang ang puhunan

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by edwin_ac View Post
    Definitely Crosswind. Maaasahan, mas spacious, and I think the engine is far more superior.
    TUMPAK sir! ....Superior lang, hindi naman far more hehe ....At mas matibay ng di hamak as proven....

Naging kaladkarin na nga lang si Mitsu Adventure kahit na naka-134,000 km palang ito kaya nga dinispatcha na namin ito against the Innova D4-D ;)

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    Yung spare mount sa rear ng Supersport is more of a hassle.
    Mas ok pa sa Crosswind XUV/Sportivo, Grand Vitara at RAV4. More of a hassle, ika nga

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Comparing the old 2001 super sport and the present 2011 gls sport:
    Driving comfort is way fsr better na compared sa old model due to its seating position since separate na yun 2 front seat with console box at the middle. The suspension is no longer carries that wavy ride unlike sa older model. Its a great improvement with the seats fabric. Engine feels more restricted due to euro compliant compared sa older adventure. The shifting still feels a little bit spongy but with improvement. Aircon is still the same na malamig for front and rear passenger. Audio controls at tge wheels with bluetooth connectivity is a plus for the driver. Fancy LED signal light at its side mirror lenses is fun.

Like what i said try counting how many adventure around the metro compared to crosswind. To be honest my first option was to get an innova but after calculating its head room it fail sa spec i needed. Now i seldom drives the gls sport since i already turn over the unit to my driver as his new service unit and the old one is still with me as his back up unit and will be use twice a week nalang para makarest naman yun bagong unit once in a while. The old adventure of ours run a total of 246k na with no engine problem, i had the injection pump overhual and change the timing belt and tensioners this year, so far yun lang major gastos ko doon. Its fair to say adventures are reilable.

Depends na rin talaga sa owner and driver kung magaling magalaga ng unit or not for a vehicle to last for a long time without giving headaches. Any of the two will be ok to purchase, kailangan lang proper maintenance.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
mitsubishi adventure supersport m/t vs isuzu crosswind xti m/t