New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    If you want a faster crosswind. Get the XT / XTi variants. Avoid the XUV and Sportivo ... their body is just way way heavy.

AND ... DONT EVER GET THE AUTOMATIC CROSSWINDS.
    OR... you can get an AUTOMATIC... IF and only IF you'll never, ever overtake on our roads (yep you'll wish). Mababangga ka na di mo pa rin naoovertake-an yung nasa harap mo.

No pun intended, just telling the truth. I used to own an A/T XTO at talagang hapong-hapo para lang maka-overtake. Traded it in for an M/T Sportivo. Kahit sagad na tapak mo sa gas wala pa rin. They say they equipped the more recent models with a baby turbo pero I don't see so much of an improvement.

If you'll take noise into consideration though, better choice ang Innova given na tahimik kasi and similar lang halos ang fuel consumption (better pa nga sa city driving at times sa Sportivo). Looks - well subjective na yun so I won't give my thoughts on that.

Sa Adventure no hands-on experience so I can't really compare the other two. Just my .02

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    innova - malawak ang loob mag eenjoy ang mga kids mo malamig pa aircon....

either MT/AT parehas may ibubuga.. mas may torque pa ang AT over MT.. pero iba pa din ang MT down shift wrroomm!!.. just my 2 cents

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    If i was the thread starter and i had the moolah, i'd choose the Innova. Oh by the way, i had the moolah, yet i still chose the Adventure. But my requirements and use for the car are not similar to that of the TS, so i guess he'd be better off with an Innova based on his intended use.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Mitsubishi Adventure Super Sport/Isuzu Sportivo/Innova 2.5 G Comparison