New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01 View Post
    Gaya na sabi ng iba Adveture would be more reliable compared to the Carens, since Adventure has been here for quite sometime, plus the 4D56 engine is tested na din na pangmatagalan.
    The Carens has 5-yr warranty so I think should not be a problem if reliability ang pinag-uusapan... plus the Carens is more flashy, better interior and of course faster, nga lang lower ground clearance. To me these two are not comparable although both seats 7.

If I got the money I would go for the Carens lalo na CRDi pa naman ang choice ko.
    Lastly if you're considering gas fed Carens, then better go for the Mit Fuzion.
    Bossing, just want to ask regarding the A/C of the kia carens, kaya bang lumamig hangang sa 3rd row??? kasi parang sobrang liit ang blower ata sa likod eh, thanks in advance!!!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Newbie here! Kia has been upgrading their car design and performance kaya nga ang design center nila ngayon is nasa europe like hyundai their sister company, they've even hired pininafarina to design some of its cars, looks european pero poor handling and cranky transmission especially if automatic. I would rather go for japanese cars who looks like japanese and cater for asian markets unlike korean cars who wanted to look like european... check out top gear on youtube about far eastern cars and see how jeremy clarkson critize their quality and performance.....

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Carens. Worldwide model, European and US standards compliant.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I agree with you horsepower! although for philippine setting I would go for the more reliable and market wise more established...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Actually i am also not sure of how long i will keep the car, it really depends, maybe 5-8yrs??? hehehehe but aside from the 2 cars that i mentioned do you have any other cars to recommend??? budget is 900k, preferably diesel and can seat 7, thanks again!!!
    Toyota Innova diesel d4d E, Panalo ka dito and 8 seater pa!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papalord View Post
    Toyota Innova diesel d4d E, Panalo ka dito and 8 seater pa!
    Thanks!!! But i already bought the Kia Carens last November, so far ok naman and my family especially the kids love it.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Pwede kaya sa adventure na ilagay yung turbo and intercooler katulad sa 4d56 ng strada? hmmm..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Any update sir nakabili kana ba? I'll go for adventure tested and reliable.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    hehehe nakibili na daw sya koya...

hehehe i own an adventure. super simple i-maintain kami lang ng dad ko nagmemekaniko. swabe naman, dali lang. parts reasonable naman price. lamig aircon. lakas hatak ng diesel.

pero iba pa rin ang car-based ride. if you prefer more comfort, Carens talaga is the way to go.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I had my sad experience with early models of mitsubishi adventure, that why when I bought my next auv, carens crdi was the clear winner and my kids love it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mitsubishi Adventure (4D56) or Kia Carens (CRDI)?