New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Just curious, why not two regular sized 4X4s? Just like placing all the eggs in one basket analogy.

Your possibilities are::

ALL

or

NOTHING
    Last edited by jick.cejoco; January 25th, 2016 at 12:52 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ^+1

with 2 you\ll probably be able to carry a lot more stuff.

Plus extra insurance in case one breaksdown/gets stuck/etc...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    I'm guessing it's the Land Cruiser LC78 that you need? Good for 13 pax.

I checked Carmudi and there's no LC78.

Ask your favorite Toyota dealer to contact TGS if they can order you one?

HZJ78L/R-RJMRS - Land Cruiser 78 Hardtop 13 seater
    Ganda talaga nang LC70 troop carrier. I can convert the side facing seats into 2 rows of 3 seater seats.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    hindi ba may variants na ganyang body types iyong mga isuzu pick-ups na inooffer? iyong ninong ko kasi ganyan ang gamit pang ferry ng mga empleyado niya from one branch of his ofc to another

btw, to the ts, very commendable ang ginagawa niyo ser
    baludoy, 4x4 version iyong pickup? thanks.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    Just curious, why not two regular sized 4X4s? Just like placing all the eggs in one basket analogy.

Your possibilities are::

ALL
    or
    NOTHING
    Actually this is what we are doing right now, But I would like to have an option na isang sasakyan lang ang gagamitin namin.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Just read the news that Ssangyong will re-enter the Philippine market and one of each initial product offering is the stavic/turismo/rodius. an 11 seater. I wonder if they will offer a 4wd option here in the philippines and kung magkano kaya?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    One or our church pastors who is very active in outreach work uses a Nissan Patrol for his medical missions to the Aetas in Zambales. The wife of a deceased off road enthusiast church member gave it to him to replace his ageing Japan surplus LC70. I'd suggest that and then convert the 3rd row to side facing benches. So far considering that he's still using it, I'd say that it's proven to be reliable.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    One or our church pastors who is very active in outreach work uses a Nissan Patrol for his medical missions to the Aetas in Zambales. The wife of a deceased off road enthusiast church member gave it to him to replace his ageing Japan surplus LC70. I'd suggest that and then convert the 3rd row to side facing benches. So far considering that he's still using it, I'd say that it's proven to be reliable.
    Agree The nissan Patrol would be very impressive on rough roads but I dont think 10 peoplewould fit comfortably in it.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    Agree The nissan Patrol would be very impressive on rough roads but I dont think 10 peoplewould fit comfortably in it.
    Do you have to always be able to seat 10 people? A Patrol with side facing 3rd row seats would be able to seat 9, 10 if you put in 4 on the 2nd row.

Just a side thought, the 1st gen Expedition has a 10 seater variant. Fuel efficiency is out of the window, of course. But it sells for cheap 2nd hand...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Delica na 4x4...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123