New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Leimaymay View Post
    kasi gusto ng parents ko small car lang kasi girl daw ako Mz3 sana gusto ko kasi ka-price niya mz2 pero di nila gusto ang laki daw ng ulo hahaha
    Magkaprice ang mazda 2 and 3?

Baka yung TOTL ng mazda 2 and base variant ng 3 oo magkapresyo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    i mean yung base variant sympre di yung top of the line

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hindi ba overpriced ang toyota? yun ang sinasabi saakin ng iba kaya di ko siya sinama sa choices ko.
    Nope. I suggest you verify what others say before believing them right away.

Mazda 2 Speed Sedan - 975k
    Altis 1.6G - 949k (920k after discounts)
    Altis 1.6V - 1.013M (985k after discounts)
    City VX+ - 988k (960k after discounts)
    Sylphy 1.8 - 998k (950k after discounts)
    Mazda 3 1.5V - 965k

You're looking at TOTL subcompacts which are priced even higher than mid-range compacts.

Mukhang hindi naman problema pera sa'yo so why not get an ASX instead? About 1.050M but you get higher ground clearance, better looks, a bigger engine, and much better highway stability compared to your subcompact choices. Easy to maneuver too since it's short.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; October 28th, 2015 at 07:17 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Honda city is my advise. Besides, the mazsa is only for a brotha!
    Not just for brothahs, they're even better for sistahs.:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    I LOLed! Ang sikip nga talaga ng likod ng Mazda2, but you have to admit the 3 years free PMS is very tempting.
    LOLed, too.:D..... & agreed on 3yrs of unbeatable yojin.

only child lang ako so i think di ko kailangan ng mas malaking space. kaya lang ayaw ko mag sisi kasi pag binilihan ako NEVER na ako bibilihan ulit so gusto ko talaga sulit. yung tipong wala ng hahanapin pa haha So mz2 why mas maganda kesa city?
    If space isn't a concern, check out the M2 hatch. SkyActiv technology (that, even Toyota drooled over), aesthetically appealing, great drive dynamics & 3years of worry & cost-free Preventive Maintenance Service.....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hindi ba overpriced ang toyota? yun ang sinasabi saakin ng iba kaya di ko siya sinama sa choices ko.
    Honda is the one that's overpriced, Toyota prices are ok except for the newly launched Toyota Hilux.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Might as well consider the Nissan Juke at 980T.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    At this price range, there's also the Kia Soul at 1.020M SRP. You get a powerful and fuel efficient diesel engine as well as a much more spacious cabin and higher ride height as compared to the subcompacts you are looking at.

Between your two primary choices, if looks and performance alone are the factors being considered, I'd go for the Mazda 2. But then, the City has the advantage of not being an all new model. This means that any possible things that could go wrong have already been solved, there are lots of spare parts available outside the casa and mechanics are very familiar with it already.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    ang laki daw ng ulo ng mz3 di nagustuhan ng parents ko. hahaha So mas sulit bilhin mz3 kesa city? why?
    I'd rather get a compact than a subcompact. Syempre it's more spacious (You'll love it). Lalo na kung reachable budget. Pero kung ayaw talaga nila ng malaki like Mz3, City na lang. It's more spacious than the Mz2

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    At this price range, there's also the Kia Soul at 1.020M SRP. You get a powerful and fuel efficient diesel engine as well as a much more spacious cabin and higher ride height as compared to the subcompacts you are looking at.

Between your two primary choices, if looks and performance alone are the factors being considered, I'd go for the Mazda 2. But then, the City has the advantage of not being an all new model. This means that any possible things that could go wrong have already been solved, there are lots of spare parts available outside the casa and mechanics are very familiar with it already.
    I agree with this. Fuel efficient engine at diesel pa. Unique ka pa

10. Join Date
    May 2015
    You are lucky because space isn't part of your considerations. Just go with what your heart desires. Sit for a couple of minutes and feel the car. If you can, test drive all the options you have.

Good luck on your purchase!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Mazsa 2 Speed or Honda City VX+? Help