New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    im a 21y/o girl, bibili ako ng 1st car ko. Mazda 2 speed or honda city VX+ pinagpipilian ko. Bibili na ako next month until now di pa rin ako makapag decide. drive ko siya around manila city tapos madalas ako umuwi sa province ko mga 4-5hr drive siya. saka kung may suggestion kayo kung saan sulit mag pa auto loan pa suggest na din. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE SA MGA MAG REREPLY need ko talaga advice niyo

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Leimaymay View Post
    im a 21y/o girl, bibili ako ng 1st car ko. Mazda 2 speed or honda city VX+ pinagpipilian ko. Bibili na ako next month until now di pa rin ako makapag decide. drive ko siya around manila city tapos madalas ako umuwi sa province ko mga 4-5hr drive siya. saka kung may suggestion kayo kung saan sulit mag pa auto loan pa suggest na din. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE SA MGA MAG REREPLY need ko talaga advice niyo
    For provincial drives, I'd recommend the Sylphy 1.6 CVT (~850k after discounts) or the Altis 1.6G (~915k after discounts).

For highway driving, those subcompacts just aren't as composed as these comfort-oriented compacts.

They may not have fancy toys like push button ignition and smart key entry, but they offer much more space, much better NVH, and a more upscale image than the Mazda 2 or City.

If you wanna stick with those 2 options, the City is the better all-rounder and the more practical choice, but the Mazda 2 is more fun to drive and is more unique.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    My vote goes to mz2 speed. Almost All reviews are positive, and some even say it is the best implementation of skyactiv technology.
    Pero kung di ka pa nag iinquire sa loan check mo muna mahirap naman puro big expectations.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    AFAIK, there is no Mazda 2 speed variant available yet. It's just the V and R variant.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    honda city
    -will be quieter and
    -more comfortable than the tiny mazda2.
    -more space also.
    -Hill start assist,
    -reverse camera,
    -side curtain airbags+side airbags.
    -trunk release(i use this alot),
    -60:40 split folding rear seats (if you want to bring a barbell in the trunk).
    -wider wheels * 6inches,
    -keyless entry+push start

Only thing thats good on mazsa2 is slightly better FC, Free maintenance for 3yrs(hefty acquisition cost)

Honda City is my vote...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Honda city specially if you'll be having 5 people during the 4-5 hour drive to the province

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Pa quote ka sa BPI, Metrobank and BDO para mag compare ng rates

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Leimaymay View Post
    of the 2 choices I'll get the City VX+

pero if you have the budget for the VX+ why don't just buy a compact car already? PRICEY si VX+

As usual try to dealer hop, get the best deal you can get.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    With the price of the VX+ i'd do the Sylphy or Altis. It's just more car and value for your money. But if it's only between the city and M2 my vote goes to the City.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Honda city is my advise. Besides, the mazsa is only for a brotha!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Mazsa 2 Speed or Honda City VX+? Help