New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Guys, can u plz give me some advice between cx7 and forester? nagdadalawang isip kc aq between the two

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Mag Tucson ka nalang..Mahal nang Forester 2 Liter 4WD ganoon din ang Mazda CX-7

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Sa tingin ko naman Tmaclim01 can afford either of the two.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    if the TS wanted to consider the tucson, i am sure he would put this in the thread title

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Subaru... For its unique look and grand performance...

Mazda if you like value for money...

Me?? Subaru...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Subaru. Atleast AWD na.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Subaru 2.0x if compared to the CX-7. Pero if you want to consider the Tucson ix, well that's a different story.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Stay on Topic.

If you have read the Top Gear comparos the Subaru Forester in itself is not at par with the other SUVs unless mag Subaru Forester XT ka. Let me quote Botchi Santos about his description of the Subaru 2.0 variant:

The Subaru Forester 2.0 is disappointing--unworthy of the Subaru badge and Symmetrical AWD system it carries being grossly underpowered
    Compared against the CX-7. The Updated model of the Cx-7 handles very well (typical of a Mazda) and drives like a sports car. It really has the power despite it being a FWD vehicle. AWD will only matter when the road is wet and you're racing on it. You should test drive both.

PS. Consider the fuel economy figures of the SUVs you are buying. I must warn you that Foresters and CX-7 are not for "frugal" people.

However, styling-wise. Both options look ok to me. However my vote goes to the CX-7. It looks more expensive that it cost. Looks like a Lexus drives like a RX-8
    Last edited by daimengrui; January 11th, 2010 at 08:09 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    The CX-7 would be a great choice pero sayang 2WD lang sya and its kinda expensive..Still its better than the Forester 2 Liter.
    Last edited by eggman; January 11th, 2010 at 08:22 PM. Reason: aa

Mazda cx7 2.5 vs subaru forester 2.0x