New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    jet black.
    Thanks for that . . . Black is my 3rd choice listed dun sa Makati with Blue and White ang 1st and 2nd choices. Will check nga with Makati kung meron na sila and saan ako sa lista.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    wala sa consideration bro, medyo mahal na sya masyado at wala rin malapit na dealership sa lugar ko.

just visited Ford and Mazda cazas in Dagupan. parehong walang display na unit.
    Both will arrive earliest by 3rd week of October (still not sure kung totoo ito).
    lagi ng nag paparamdam nitong 2. kailangan daw magbigay ng reservation para ma-secure yung unit.
    sabi ko di pa ako sure kung ano kukuhanin dahil di ko pa nakikita in the metal. balikan ko na lang sila after meron na yung actual units para ma-bistahan ng husto.
    medyo ot lang. kapag luzon pareho lang ang presyo compared sa GMA area casa ? sa vis min area lang may dagdag dahil sa shipping? thanks

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    medyo ot lang. kapag luzon pareho lang ang presyo compared sa GMA area casa ? sa vis min area lang may dagdag dahil sa shipping? thanks
    depende layo sa MM... dito sa amin hanggang Baguio may dagdag na 10k para sa shipping.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    depende layo sa MM... dito sa amin hanggang Baguio may dagdag na 10k para sa shipping.
    thanks bro. i assumed basta luzon parepareho. noon kasi i saw quite a few vehicles from tarlac dagupan na casa sa manila baka because of availability issues willing sila bayaran yun difference sa shipping

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    To be fair

Theres no Explorer on display (only one hidden in the Service bay for releasing) in Ford Alabang, and no CX-9 at all in Mazda Alabang when we went to both

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I would go with the Explorer. It looks badass on the outside but very comfortable inside, like a smaller Expedition. FordPH don’t store units in their local inventory for the Explorer. Intent order basis, that’s what Ford BGC told me a few months ago. It would take around 45 days for a unit to arrive once you order.

The new Explorer is built on a newer platform. The frame is lighter than the previous generation. The 2.3L Ecoboost engine is tuned for a higher output at 300hp. No need for the bigger 3.5L V6 Ecoboost.

The CX9 is a beautiful crossover and it is the best-driving one among the midsize crossovers (as per most auto reviews). Many would say it is on the slim side among its competitors and the cargo space is smaller. Oks din naman yung Ascent/Evoltis with its captain seats and big interiors plus the proven Subaru AWD system but it’s too pricey at 3.48M. Sayang yung Honda as they stopped selling the Pilot locally - the last local version was priced too high, near the price of the Expedition (over 4M).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I would go with the Explorer. It looks badass on the outside but very comfortable inside, like a smaller Expedition. FordPH don’t store units in their local inventory for the Explorer. Intent order basis, that’s what Ford BGC told me a few months ago. It would take around 45 days for a unit to arrive once you order.

The new Explorer is built on a newer platform. The frame is lighter than the previous generation. The 2.3L Ecoboost engine is tuned for a higher output at 300hp. No need for the bigger 3.5L V6 Ecoboost.

The CX9 is a beautiful crossover and it is the best-driving one among the midsize crossovers (as per most auto reviews). Many would say it is on the slim side among its competitors and the cargo space is smaller. Oks din naman yung Ascent/Evoltis with its captain seats and big interiors plus the proven Subaru AWD system but it’s too pricey at 3.48M. Sayang yung Honda as they stopped selling the Pilot locally - the last local version was priced too high, near the price of the Expedition (over 4M).

hmmm... indent order pala sya. the 2023 model is out already in the US.
    may possibility kaya na yan ang ma-deliver pag nag order ngayon?
    another casa visit is in order pag ganyan pala ang kalakaran. thanks bro sa info.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    hmmm... indent order pala sya. the 2023 model is out already in the US.
    may possibility kaya na yan ang ma-deliver pag nag order ngayon?
    another casa visit is in order pag ganyan pala ang kalakaran. thanks bro sa info.
    sabi ni Ford Otis Manila, yung nag-iisang unit na dumating ay 2023 model na daw pero not the Chinese version.
    hirap ng supply ngayon kasi 2nd unit lang daw na lumabas sa kanila this 2022.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sabi ni Ford Otis Manila, yung nag-iisang unit na dumating ay 2023 model na daw pero not the Chinese version.
    hirap ng supply ngayon kasi 2nd unit lang daw na lumabas sa kanila this 2022.
    For the new explorer?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    being a practical person,
    i wouldn't want to be driving one of only two units in the country...
    heh heh.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast