New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    thanks for the insights bro. i think in terms of length, our 3rd gen kia grand carnival is still longer. sa lapad naman halos konti lang ang difference at pwede silang side by side sa garage namin kung sakali.

si GC ang usually workhorse namin pag long trip for obvious reasons (mas matipid at komportable) kaso nag 2 days sila sa Manila at aabutan sya ng coding.
    If you're happy with GC, you may also consider the latest Hyundai Palisade. Though it's more expensive by 350k.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by phil3199 View Post
    If you're happy with GC, you may also consider the latest Hyundai Palisade. Though it's more expensive by 350k.
    the Palisade and its Telluride cousin facade and features are imposing on paper. haven't seen either of them in their respective casa close to me. additionally, that 350k difference is a bit difficult to sell to my finance controller.

ang maganda nito, ang mga casa nila ay malapit lang sa isat-isa sa Dagupan. who knows pag nakita ni misis ay biglang mabago ang pananaw.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I would go for the current Explorer. Much newer platform than the Mazda CX9.

Though you cant go wrong with either premium midsize crossover. They will serve your needs well.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Over 8years of trouble-free 1st-hand Skyactiv ownership makes me lean CX9. Plus, I'm around 2 10yr old CX5s which have been their respective owner's fave daily. Pretty proven.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I would go for the current Explorer. Much newer platform than the Mazda CX9.

Though you cant go wrong with either premium midsize crossover. They will serve your needs well.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    had started selling this Explorer to wifey, medyo wala naman objection sa ngayon.
    test drive na lang kami pag nakabalik na ako dyan sa atin.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Drove the new explorer for two weeks in LA a few months back. Comfortable and can be fast and fun pero I still hated it. Nakakainis kasi gamitin ung rotary knob to shift gears. Especially when maneuvering sa parking wherein you have to shift between D and R several times in succession. Sobrang jerky and may delay and shudder. Idk if its just that particular unit or if all the new explorers are like that. I much prefer the previous explorer for this reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    the Palisade and its Telluride cousin facade and features are imposing on paper. haven't seen either of them in their respective casa close to me. additionally, that 350k difference is a bit difficult to sell to my finance controller.

ang maganda nito, ang mga casa nila ay malapit lang sa isat-isa sa Dagupan. who knows pag nakita ni misis ay biglang mabago ang pananaw.
    It's also a diesel but it doesn't matter now since diesel is almost as expensive as gasoline.

I've seen units around Metro Manila. It's a head turner and stands out from the rest of the SUV segment.

Hyundai PH will release the facelifted Palisade next month.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by phil3199 View Post
    It's also a diesel but it doesn't matter now since diesel is almost as expensive as gasoline.

I've seen units around Metro Manila. It's a head turner and stands out from the rest of the SUV segment.

Hyundai PH will release the facelifted Palisade next month.
    nabanggit mo yung diesel, kung wala lang yung GC namin baka yung bagong kia Carnival na ang kukuhanin ko. alam ko meron tao na hindi happy dito

tried inquiring for test drive sa Ford Dagupan at Baguio, wala daw sila test drive unit usually naman ang experience ko, pumapayag naman sila ng short drive lang gamit ang display units.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    nabanggit mo yung diesel, kung wala lang yung GC namin baka yung bagong kia Carnival na ang kukuhanin ko. alam ko meron tao na hindi happy dito

tried inquiring for test drive sa Ford Dagupan at Baguio, wala daw sila test drive unit usually naman ang experience ko, pumapayag naman sila ng short drive lang gamit ang display units.
    Just curious if sinama mo sa choice mo ang Subaru Evoltis/Ascent?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast