New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by akuma
    at your age... mas bagay nga ang Mazda 6...
    pero wait for the facelifted Accord muna... hehehe...

face lifted Accord? no, there's no such thing. Buttlifted yes! they changed the rear to make it look different than the Hyundai Sonata. MZ 6 pa din.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    is it just me? pero di rin naman maganda ang butt-lifted Accord e!
    hello Honda!!! triangular rear tail lamps plus reverse lights integrated in the plate garnish...where the hell did you get the inspiration, from a Lincoln TownCar?
    the current JLo butt looks good when properly dressed IMO.
    Meantime sir Bry, why not indulge with Mazda's 6.
    cure for the normal boring midsize ride!!!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    we may find the Mazda 6 alluring but unfortunately, this car would not be a hit like the Camry or the Accord

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by moneywhiz
    we may find the Mazda 6 alluring but unfortunately, this car would not be a hit like the Camry or the Accord
    don't worry, it will slowly catch up just like the MZ3.
    and besides the worst case is u gain some sort of exclusivity from
    driving it. sort of like a Ferrarri :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by moneywhiz
    whoa??? i see more and more mz3's and mz6's now on the streets. come to think of it they were just launched here in the country just recently. by next year we will see the roads filling up with these babies

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    un nga ung reklamo ko sa camry, feeling ko kelangan mong magdamit ng medyo isputing, kundi mapagkakamalan kang driver B)

no idea about fuel consumption and maintenance concerns, pero sa mazda 6 ako. it's sporty, yet not ricey; elegant, but definitely not boring. it's also the typical car that the owner would drive himself. it's a shame though that it isn't getting that much attention.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    fuel consumption ko for mz6 is around 5.5km/l (city driving)... my one complain for the car...
    isnt this a bit too low for a 2.3 car? whats the consumption of the accord and camry 2.4??

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    btw, di ba puro A/T ung variants ng 6?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jim
    whoa??? i see more and more mz3's and mz6's now on the streets. come to think of it they were just launched here in the country just recently. by next year we will see the roads filling up with these babies

me too, i see more and more 3's and 6's on the road. I just couldnt forget the driving experience mbt and I had in tagaytay with the 6 2.3, ang sarap sarap nya idrive.

badkuk,

yup, the mazda 6 2.3 is only available in automatic transmission. The 2.0 6 (which was phased out) also comes in a/t.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jim
    errrr....im referring to the Mazda6 not the Mazda3....obviously, there are a lot of Mazda3 on the road now and my sister already own a Mazda3 2.9L.....

sorry but i personally havent seen a Mazda6 running around metro manila and even if the Mazda6 is desirable for us tsikoteers,it would not be a hit in the Philippine market.....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Mazda 6 2.3L vs. Toyota Camry 2.4E vs. Honda Accord 2.4 VTi-L