New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Which one would you get? Why?

I'm leaning towards the Mazda 6 2.3L, but I'd like to wait for the butt-lifted Accord before I make any hasty decisions. The Camry also looks elegant, but a little too daddy-ish for my taste. I'm only 21.

What are your opinions regarding these mid-sized sedans?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I would get the Mazda 6.

It looks like a car to drive, the other two seem to be better suited to be driven in. Given the budget I would get the new Mazda 6.

I'm 22. I drive an old accord :D

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    at your age... mazda 6 na

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    looks-wise, i'll stay away from the camry, daddy-ish nga.

the 6 gets the vote, looks-wise...if the buttlifted accord looks daddy-ish too. pero kung pwede mps6, yun na.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [size=6]MAZDA 6[/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    toss-up between the accord and mazda 6 2.3. accord if you want ultra-smooth, mazda 6 if you want stirring. mazda 6 of course totally trumps the accord in styling (yung harap lang ng accord yung maganda). you'd have to modify the accord to match the stock mazda 6 on the road (particularly the tires). note that that doesn't take into account such things as resale value and service/parts access, however. personally, i will take the mazda 6.

forget the camry. it's too expensive compared to the competition, and its rivals nave surpassed it in interior design. for what it is (a big luxury car for those with money to burn), it's great, but for a 21-year old, well, let's just say you'll look 20 times 21 years old hehe.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mazda 6!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    When I was 22(and single) I was driving a galant(a nice midsize back then). you don't know how much fun a spacious car can give you... esp the rear ;)

HID, Sunroof, 17's, airbags everywhere front, curtains, sides ... amongst the other features of "The 6"

It gets my vote

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    MBT -
    forget the camry. it's too expensive compared to the competition, and its rivals nave surpassed it in interior design. for what it is (a big luxury car for those with money to burn), it's great, but for a 21-year old, well, let's just say you'll look 20 times 21 years old hehe.
    Hey, that's not fair! I disagree, it's not 20x21yo, my brother's 36 and he just looks 45 in his Camry. just 9 years ( hehehe )

Ooops almost forgot - I'll go for the Accord = )

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Mazda6 gets my nod. Lots of features for its price.

Though if you are on a budget... the base model Accord (P1.2M) is already a good deal. Though the fuddy-duddy rear isn't really to my liking and is reason enough to turn-off most people into buying it.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Mazda 6 2.3L vs. Toyota Camry 2.4E vs. Honda Accord 2.4 VTi-L