New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    need advice sa mga my idea ko nkka alam..

im into drag racing.from aklan.na impluwensyahan kasi ko ng friend ko from ilo2..

my car is mazda 323lx 1.6v engine..used to be stock engine.pero ngaun di na..

may nka race ako mazda astina 1.8v engine. i won the race mga 3cars/40-50meters layo ko sakanya when i reach the finish line.nung nag bitaw kami both stock engine during that time..the race track was 800meters.

now my question and problem is..i heard from a friend na nag lagay sya turbo.and right now naka headers lang ako and raicing filter.is it possible na maka pantay parin ako sakanya?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by riel View Post
    need advice sa mga my idea ko nkka alam..

im into drag racing.from aklan.na impluwensyahan kasi ko ng friend ko from ilo2..

my car is mazda 323lx 1.6v engine..used to be stock engine.pero ngaun di na..

may nka race ako mazda astina 1.8v engine. i won the race mga 3cars/40-50meters layo ko sakanya when i reach the finish line.nung nag bitaw kami both stock engine during that time..the race track was 800meters.

now my question and problem is..i heard from a friend na nag lagay sya turbo.and right now naka headers lang ako and raicing filter.is it possible na maka pantay parin ako sakanya?
    Ano na ba engine mo ngayon sir?

Yung Astina naka BP DOHC 1800 with aftermarket turbo? Or BPT na?

MAZDA 323lx vs mazda 323 astina