New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    *TS - who needs a resale value for an old or 2nd or 3rd or 4th hand car. kung first owner ka, magagamit mo nang maige ang resale value nang Toyota or Honda. but if you are the 2nd or beyond owner, parang mas wise na ang mga tao na they can get a better or let us say fresher car for a specific price.

let us say that both of these cars are well maintained.
    2003 Lancer/Sentra vs 99 Civic/Corolla.

I would go for the 03 cars with low resale value. or maybe that's just me who knows.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Depeds kasi yan... I have experienced Both Mazda Gen2 and Hatch back(Stock). All I can say both car have their pros and cons. For the mazda its fun to drive but whats turn me off is the high fuel consumption and rusting part sa Tambol. The Hatchback is cute but the stock engine is slow, No power features, Hirap pag may ibang sakay sa back seat(2 door), Rust. Pero Hatchback is tipid sa Gas.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    like ghost777,

i had a mazda 323 familia and modded it with a LOT of mazdaspeed parts. been with me for 8 years and loved it. replaced it with a brand new 2007 honda jazz. maganda naman, bago, tahimik, matipid. did modding. dami pareho. modded it again. mas dumami pareho. binaduyan ko taste ko sa pag mod. sobrang dami pareho. ay benta!...a few weeks ago, sold the jazz and got a mazda 2.

im now happy again and rejoined mazdatech philippines

lesson learned for me. if i want a new car and can afford without selling my beloved old car, ill keep it. 3 years ko pinagsisihan din yun. boring pa buhay ko nung time na yun. hehehe

add ko lang, yes, the rear fenders of the mazda 323 familia is notorious for rust...sa honda eg hatch/sedan naman sa bubong. hehe
    Last edited by caloyski5; July 11th, 2010 at 09:42 AM.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12