New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Thanks sa lahat ng nag comment... mukang may napili na ko.. hehe i choose Chevy Cruze..Am already canvassing for the best deal.. sad thing medyo magmamahal daw ang price this April but I hope SA can give me good discount..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marlboro2000 View Post
    Test drive both cars and also check the following:

1. Price
    2. Accessories
    3. Freebies
    4. Read forums on both cars to give you an idea on features/problems etc.

At the end of the day, follow your heart kung ano ba sa tingin mo ang nagustuhan mo.

Goodluck brad!
    Thanks sir actually nakapili na ko and it is the Cruze LS manual pero sa april pa daw available..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sm2by View Post
    If you can wait the all new Elantra is about to be released in April according to sir SG and 3 variants daw po siya:
    1.6 GL M/T (Baka 6 M/T)
    1.8 GLS A/T
    1.8 GLS-Limited A/T

Sir nakita ko SRP nito sa isang site ng Hyundai 998K..ehehe out of budget..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    As for recent the after sales of Chevy:
    I had an incident where my hood needed replacement for my Cruze.
    It took my insurance company about 1-2 weeks to approve.
    As for Chevy... Friday, the hood was ordered, and the hood arrived today. 5 days later. They were pretty quick to respond, and very helpful.

About 3-4 years ago, we were thinking of buying a new car. the Mazda 3 was on the top of our list..atually it was our number 1 choice. We didn't end up buying a new car then due to some financial situations.
    December 2010, we were again looking to buy a new car. The Mazda 3 wasn't on our list anymore because it's not really "new" anymore. There was a new Civic, New City, new Vios, new Corolla, but the Mazda 3 was still the same as it was 3-4years ago.

I chose the Cruze for the value for its money. The features of the car surpasses every car in its class. The space is big. I loved the look. Nice interior as well as exterior. And I didn't want a car that you see around every corner of the block, i didn't want a car that almost everyone has. I wanted to be a little different.
    One reason yan sir kung bakit i choose Cruze LS.. hehe I love kahit sa pic ko palng nakikita but am about to purchase when the manual arrive on April..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo3025 View Post
    Dati nga bumili yung uncle ko ng Optra noong 2003 for 635k sa M/T pero meron din 670k for A/T at kakabili lang namin ng e46 noon, parang ang ganda talaga ng interior ng Optra compared sa 9th gen altis, es civic, even sa Ford Lynx at Nissan Sentra. Tapos wala pang Mz3 noon.

So parang nainggit pa ako sa uncle ko noon kasi may 5-disc In dash CD changer pa yung Optra noon, (ang e46 CD changer sa trunk) pati ang ganda nung tail lights. Worth it talaga.

Kaso biglang may issue na lumabas sa poor FC pati sa service ng GMph bumaba tuloy yung tingin ng tao sa Optra. Biruin mo 635k na M/T na compact sedan noong 2003?
    GM ph pa din ba may hawak till now?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hanggang ngayon naman yan pa rin problema ng Chevrolet eh. Poor after-sales and poor parts availability. Isama mo na poor FC.

Hay. Sa dami ng reklamo, pati owner magiging poor.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008

SG may sunroof kaya itong bagong Elantra na ilalabas sa atinganda ah

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    If I remember, Chevy PH is now being held by the Covenant blah blah group.

The Elantra would probably have a sunroof (according to the Elantra thread) and a start/stop button comes with the TOTL. But I believe the best rumor would still be "will it come in diesel"?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cliphton15 View Post
    Sir nakita ko SRP nito sa isang site ng Hyundai 998K..ehehe out of budget..
    That's the old 2007 Elantra. Not the 2011 model.

Quote Originally Posted by tc327 View Post

SG may sunroof kaya itong bagong Elantra na ilalabas sa atinganda ah
    Walang sunroof.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    That's the old 2007 Elantra. Not the 2011 model.

Walang sunroof.
    So possibility that the 2011 Elantra model would be much expensive? well I think deserving pa din naman yun...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Mazda 3 vs. Cruze LS