New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Between the 2, the Fiesta for me.

But I'm also partial toward the Jazz. So much space in that cute little thing ;)

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Just made a reservation for a Chili Orange Fiesta, good luck na lng sa pag aantay. Since Fiesta is obviously the winner of the two and I think you guys are right that it is not practical to buy a Mazda 3 as it consumes a lot of gas, and also the new model might be released some time next year.

I have also made some research about the Jazz being the roomiest in its class, but I chose the fiesta as I wanted to at least be a bit different with what you see everyday.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If you don't need a big cargo carrying capacity and love a good handling car, the Fiesta is really for you and you made a good choice if that is the case...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jboracion View Post
    ....but I chose the fiesta as I wanted to at least be a bit different with what you see everyday.

LOL! As different from all the other Fiestas that will soon be as common as civics, vios, sentras on the road.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    the fiesta is kinda growing on me, dumarami na meron dito sa ortigas. asenso hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Yes, actually I have been looking at the fiesta since its release, even went to ford expo just to see it in actual.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    the fiesta is kinda growing on me, dumarami na meron dito sa ortigas. asenso hehehe
    I'm in the province naman eh, so far isa pa lang nakikita ko fiesta dito. Yun nga lang, Chili Orange din. haha,

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well if gusto mo exclusivity, the Fiesta is not for you cause believe me over time it will also multiply... Not as many as the Jazz but I am sure more than the Yaris, Swift and Mazda 2 once they settle their supply issues...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    the wise buyers nowadays will look at body size. sa laki ng Mazda3, siguradong gas guzzler na yan.
    I think it is still depends on the driver driving habits....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mazda 3 V (1.6AT) vs. Ford Fiesta (sport)