New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    we're really comparing cars in two different categories - a subcompact car (jazz) and a compact car (mazda3) - which gives a lot of performance edge to the mazda3, and which is practically why the jazz has the edge on fuel economy and price.

i'd say it'd be best to check your budget - the mazda3 goes beyond the 850k bracket while the jazz costs a hundred thousand below it.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    we cant compare the 2. they are in different categories. mazda3 HB is my choice, if we really have to compare the two.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    If you're just concerned with the fuel economy and price - go Jazz. Otherwise, no contest here - M3 is clearly the better one.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Mazda 3

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    honda Jazz ako.

saving fuel is everbodys responsibility

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoots View Post
    we're really comparing cars in two different categories - a subcompact car (jazz) and a compact car (mazda3) - which gives a lot of performance edge to the mazda3, and which is practically why the jazz has the edge on fuel economy and price.

i'd say it'd be best to check your budget - the mazda3 goes beyond the 850k bracket while the jazz costs a hundred thousand below it.
    Quote Originally Posted by beemedabolyo
    we cant compare the 2. they are in different categories. mazda3 HB is my choice, if we really have to compare the two.
    I agree. The MZ3 HB is a "compact" while the Fit/Jazz is a "subcompact".

The two cannot directly be compared against each other.

What factors matter to you most? Vehicle price? More performance or better fuel economy? Vehicle size? Service & maintenance? Resale value?

What are you exactly looking for in a car?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    honda Jazz ako.

saving fuel is everbodys responsibility
    Can someone tell me some fuel consumption figures for both the Jazz and the Mazda 3 Hatchback? Thanks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Mazda 3 hatchback or Honda Jazz???