New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    dunno if this link's gonna work, but I used the C! mag guide to compare their specs and features..

comparo

*tidus: may power amenities yung 1.4 na accent and 1.3 mazda2.

"optional" ang keyless entry at central doorlocks sa accent, according to the hyundai site.. dunno what that means.
    I believe its like in the old Accent wherein the power windows were optional. Kapag ako, Accent nalang then add ng konti at ipakabit sa kanila ang ibang features na wala like alloys, foglamps, alarm, power locks, and perhaps ABS kung possible. I'd wager even after that it'll still be cheaper than the rest or at least within equal pricing. Ang hindi ko maintindihan is why the 1.4 Accent has power windows and mirrors but no power locks. Usually, I'd see base models with no power windows and mirrors but with power locks and steering as the bare minimum.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    get the mazda2 1.3MT its awesome.saw it at MOA yesterday it has dual airbags! ABS+EBD+BA aux in 60/40 split folding rear seat for this base model bang for the buck and may immobilizer pa sya. matipid to magaan ang body and stylish yung sedan

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    They have a nice promo right now for the Fiesta 1.4 MT

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Mazda 2 sedan MT 1.3 liter VS Ford fiesta sedan trend MT 1.4 liter