New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Mazda 2 bro, it's sportier and cooler to customize. I like the colors and rear design too bro.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Mazda 2 for me. Don't own both cars so Looks talaga ang basehan ko, and I am leaning on Mazda2 na.

tsaka, talagang nakakasawa na yung vios, I don't own one pero sa dami palang ng meron even may magbigay sa akin nito, ibebenta ko kaagad and might get what, Mazda 2.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Parang ganito sa'yo eh;

puso = mazda
    isip = vios

Nadale mo bro! hehe.

What stops me in getting mazda 2 is the cost for the maintenance, since its my first time to own a car, I don't know much sa maintenance costs, gaano kadalas, parts, etc. As in noob. hindi ko alam anong papasukin kong problema/gastos kumbaga.

Mga magkano po ba tansya nyo na average na gagastusin sa maintenance ng mazda 2 or toyota vios (ofcourse I know vios is cheaper - I just want to know what to expect )

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    * TS: bro, much better punta ka sa CASA and ask SA for the PMS cost for each interval. Kung taga QC ka, maganda kung punta ka sa Quezon Ave branch ng toyota and Mazda. halos magkatapat lang kaya madali tong magawa. Tell them to give you straight answer para di na sila magpaligoy ligoy ka. Nagawa ko to for both Vios and Lancer nung 2009.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *renzo: Still repeating that same old story? We've had enough feedback already from owners of new Mazdas to know that they're just as good as the rest in terms of fuel consumption.

- fuel consumption

Have driven the Vios 1.5 back to back with the Mazda2 1.5. Same consumption. Have gotten good consumption from a Mazda2 1.3, but I haven't had a chance to do back-to-back comparisons.

- looks

Mazda2

- power

The Mazda2 comes off the line better, but the Vios engine has a bit more "oomph" in the top end.

- cost
    - maintenance
    - parts

Unknown... though they should be similar.

- resell value

Will depend on buyers... but resale value should be great for both... people pay a premium for fuel efficient cars secondhand.

- features

Both rather bare. Vios has a slightly better sounding radio, but that's it.

- safety

Mazda2 is a newer design with high-strength alloy in the crash structure. But the Vios is pretty safe, as it is.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    renzo, the Vios has driver's airbag on all models. 1.5L models have dual airbags. 1.3E model also has ABS in tandem with those airbags.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/new-m...-buy-a-car-now
    One thing that you might want to consider when getting a Mazda 2 is this... "you get a free skin OR an accessory package plus P3,000 cash discount OR a purchase deal (P10,000 cash discount or other financing schemes)."
    yeah..you can actually put a skin on your car.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    *renzo: Still repeating that same old story? We've had enough feedback already from owners of new Mazdas to know that they're just as good as the rest in terms of fuel consumption.
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    renzo, the Vios has driver's airbag on all models. 1.5L models have dual airbags. 1.3E model also has ABS in tandem with those airbags.
    Whoops, thanks for clarifying.

I stand corrected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mazda 2 1.3 MT Hatchback vs Toyota Vios 1.3E MT