New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Just around the metro? For some, getting a VVT-i variant Innova makes sense if will be used only in Metro Manila since it'll only be used for short distances, making fuel expenses relatively low. Add to that the low acquisition cost and low maintenance expenses, and you'll see that it's a bit cheaper to run compared to the D4D variant.

To top it off, the VVT-i is immune to D4D worries.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Agree. TS, think twice about this Toyata D4Ds. Matipid nga sa diesel, pero mapupunta naman ang savings mo sa gastos, pag nag-umpisa nang magkaproblema unit mo. Wala rin. Remember the "Preoblems on the D4D" threads?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    crosswinds and sportivos are definitely low in FC. These vehicles are a little expensive, if you want you can buy Hi-landers or IPVs. They share the same 4JA1 engine, this engine is one of the best in its class, sabi nga nila, "Basta diesel isuzu!"

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Any feedbacks on the hilux FX model?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudee View Post
    Any feedbacks on the hilux FX model?
    IMHO:
    Hilux FX = D4D engine and D4D engine = engine prob (fuel line). do the math. hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudee View Post
    Home- School-bank-home-school-Home..

M/T lang ang preferences ko.

OMG, the crosswind prices are too high. The cheapest among the choices I found was L3FB and advie, mahal din ang Inova E/G, plus the toyota controversies...
    Actually, kaya mura ang advie and l3fb is because both their engines are 4d56 which is old but very very reliable. Also, lumang body na ang l3 and advie. Change lights, bumps but still same body. No big deal for me. Bang for the buck naman yung dalawa. See our roads and their numbers will tell you how reliable are they.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Low FC...