New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ^ why it was a "horrifying ordeal" for you, sir? may we know so that fellow tsikoteers who are thinking, planning, dreaming to own a bmw will be put on guard?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Sorry guys i made a mistake its suppose to be bmw 318d

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Proper comparo should be is350 and 335i. Hands down lexus parin ako.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    ^ why it was a "horrifying ordeal" for you, sir? may we know so that fellow tsikoteers who are thinking, planning, dreaming to own a bmw will be put on guard?
    Car broke down when it was still practically brand new (460km) which was later rectified under warranty and was traced to a faulty ignition switch. Later on at about 1,900km, the ECU gave way which was still fixed under warranty. With the warranty period nearly over, we decided to cut our losses and just sold the car for a huge loss.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Car broke down when it was still practically brand new (460km) which was later rectified under warranty and was traced to a faulty ignition switch. Later on at about 1,900km, the ECU gave way which was still fixed under warranty. With the warranty period nearly over, we decided to cut our losses and just sold the car for a huge loss.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    ah thank you sir. if my memory still serves me right it was you who posted that you bought a 3 series but for some problems (those you mentioned above) you sold it thru the net but after some time you saw the same car being offered for sale on the net again.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ah thank you sir. if my memory still serves me right it was you who posted that you bought a 3 series but for some problems (those you mentioned above) you sold it thru the net but after some time you saw the same car being offered for sale on the net again.
    Yup, that was me

7. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Lexus IS350.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12