New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    i think the patrol royale got a price drop. 3.9m vs lc200 4.5m
    nissan makati agent left a message about that.
    Whooaa, a 1M discount for the Patrol Royale! Sales might be that bad.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    isa pa lang nakita ko sa kalsada magmula nung na launch yang Royale na yan

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

isa pa lang nakita ko sa kalsada magmula nung na launch yang Royale na yan

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Nasa kaya yung iba pang Patrol Royale, mukhang wala dito sa Makati Area kasi ang dalang kong makakita, twice pa lang ata di kagaya ng LC200 na napakarami.

Jan-April 2015 sales with LC200 outselling the Patrol Royale 3.5 : 1
    Toyota Land Cruiser 200 - 274 units
    Nissan Patrol Royale - 78 units

My vote also goes to the LC200 agreeing to all the reasons previously mentioned.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have seen some Patrol Royale within Makati CBD and BGC areas. In PBCom Tower back in early 2012, the reserved slot in the dropoff area houses a white Patrol Royale. There are also a few with diplomatic plates I have seen plying McKinley Road in Forbes Park.

The LC200 are more common, along with Ford Expedition EL and Chevy Tahoe/Suburban. The Patrol Royale is more uncommon like the Lexus LX570, Jeep Commander & Grand Cherokee, and VW Touareg. I guess the least common mammoth SUV I have seen within Metro Manila are the Nissan Armada (seen only 2 as far as I can remember but a white one is seen most often in Ayala CBD) and the Cadillac Escalade (seen one in Glorieta with a congressman "8" plate).
    Last edited by Egan101; July 7th, 2015 at 06:20 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    My votes goes to the LC200 it's diesel power is powerful enough for me and it is more fuel efficient than the patrol + diesel are cheap.
    It's acceleration is outstanding.
    It is spacious and comfortable
    Last edited by crosswind; July 7th, 2015 at 08:48 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Nakapili na ba si TS ng big SUV nya? As per TopGearPH, Nissan will be introducing a new Patrol Royale later this year at a price of 3.5M to 3.6M. That's more than 1M discount over the previous model.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-n...f=most-popular

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nakapili na ba si TS ng big SUV nya? As per TopGearPH, Nissan will be introducing a new Patrol Royale later this year at a price of 3.5M to 3.6M. That's more than 1M discount over the previous model.

pero same engine pa rin naman

pero same engine pa rin naman

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    It also undercuts the LC200 and even the Diesel Prado. This can be very promising for Nissan, perfect timing to be used as a campaign vehicle for the 2016 national elections. Time to flaunt the stolen people's money!

It also undercuts the LC200 and even the Diesel Prado. This can be very promising for Nissan, perfect timing to be used as a campaign vehicle for the 2016 national elections. Time to flaunt the stolen people's money!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Ang sarap ng gantong problema. LC200 at Patrol Royale ang pinagpipilian. Well, my vote goes to LC200 while a have a soft feelings on Patrol Royale.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Patrol? What is that? Never seen one since it was released.
    I often see a black Royale. Once in a while, a white one with JICA decal. Every now & then, another white Royale. Odd that I should spot so many of this things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12