New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    ...and in connection to this, kung pinili mo yung lancer just be sure na kaya mong panindigan ang mga hirit tulad ng 'sabi sayo dapat nag montero sport ka na lang' pagnagkaproblema ang lancer mo hahahahaha
    Hehehe! Read between the lines ng dad mo. If he's that type of dad.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I drive my gt-a everyday when im in vacation in laguna (I work abroad) at according sa trip counter around 7.5 combined city and expressway na un but i drive a bit hard kc sanay ako mag drive sa saudi. hehe
    go for the GT-A I assure you iba ang naka gt-a pati you can see many civics monteros etc everyday pero bihira ang gt-a

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    GT-A. You're a student, what's the over-sized SUV for?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    ako din i'll go for the GT-A... i read here somewhere mga 1.14M na lang after discounts. and mas tipid pa sa maintenance costs.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    City driving ? Impossible.
    15 km/l long drive na tumatakbo ka ng 80 km. Nabasa ko sa newspaper na pinag mamalaki ng mitsu na matipid sa gas in long drive. Nag tanong ako sa nga lancer EX owners lakas sa gas sa city driving. Tama si Renzo, imposible talaga.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    stalling? i only heard D-4D stalling issues but not the Montero Sport DiD. about the Turbo Lag, it's only minimal. maybe if you are below 1500rpm's you won't feel any boost.
    I think Toyota lang ang may problema sa D-4D.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I`d go for the lancer.

Superb looks and performance.

Keep it almost close to stock please, I hate when I see ricer EX's on the road.

Such a waste.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    it really depends on what you want more

montero: height, diesel, hauler, and better resale value but harder to sell
    lancer: fun to drive, easier to sell but lower resale value than the montero

im more bias sa malalaking cars (SUV).

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    lancer na yan.. wag mo muna isipin ang resale.. hindi pa nga nabibili gusto mo na isipin kung mag-kano nyo mabebenta.. hahaha

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    The TS's situation is quite similar to mine.

Last month, I was deciding on what to get, the New Mitsubishi ASX SE or Montero Sport GLS SE.

The point was this purchase is going to be MY car (My parents are giving it to me). The problem is that my dad really wants me to pick Monty. He gives me a lot of pros like better looking (according to him), bigger, diesel engine (tipid), better resale value and etc. But I really set my eyes on the ASX since I always liked the EVO X look and wanted to have an SUV.

To make it short, I picked the one I really liked and got the ASX. I made my dad realize that it was going to be my car and I'll be more comfortable with the ASX. My dad eventually learned to love it too. Hahaha.

GO with the GTA.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Lancer ex gt-a or Montero Sport GLS 4x2 2.5 AT