The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    resurrected ah.. hehe

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by samejicon View Post
    hmmm... let's see.. meron dito sa laspi... his first and last name are the same... i'm not kidding po... coz I saw it! 2 lots just for the parking!

meron syang:
    -audi tt
    -mercedes benz sl500
    -jaguar xj (nakalimutan ko ung series dahil napatulala ako sa modena)
    -ferrari 360 modena
    -bmw m3 convertible
    -range rover
    -hummer h2
    -honda jazz
    -smart car (ung car ni sophie neveu sa Da Vinci code movie)
    -Isuzu Dmax
    -porsche (di ko alam kung ano kasi gamit nung isa nyang anak somewhere that time na nagpunta kami)

.... nakalimutan ko ung iba kasi nandun sa isang parking lot ung iba... and madilim ung area that night... go and see for yourself... he's a very rich man in bf homes...
    Very humbling naman na he also chose an Isuzu Dmax in his excellent line-up among all pick-ups.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Very humbling naman na he also chose an Isuzu Dmax in his excellent line-up among all pick-ups.
    well there's also the jazz.. ano kaya yun, pamalengke ng driver at maid nya?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hihingin ko nga sana ung jazz eh... nkatago kasi sa dulo nung garahe... eh di kami close... 3bahay meron sa isang lot... guest house, sknya, at sa anak nya... dami pera kaso kahina-hinala mga gnun...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Gosh, there is a guy in Meycauayan that has the ff:

1. Ferrari 360 Modena
    2. 55 SL AMG
    3. Lamborghini Murcielago(did I have the spelling right?)
    4. Porsche Boxter S
    5. Audi TT

Because of the Lambo, all humps in Meyc. were trimmed to make clearence for the Lambo.

Gosh, catch him in SM Marilao every Sunday.
    After seeing this post...I quickly remembered shooting a fancy sportscar sometime back..and guess what..I did not realized I shot the Lambo!

The date was July 15, 2004 and the Lambo was crawling in a parallel street of Mcarthur highway around Marilao Area.

Attachment 10598

Attachment 10599

Actually after a week, I also saw a Mercedes SLR parked in front of the Autoshop in SM Marilao. I presume it is from the same owner. I really wanted to get a picture of that toy. But unfortunately, I did not have a camera with me.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by DonT View Post
    After seeing this post...I quickly remembered shooting a fancy sportscar sometime back..and guess what..I did not realized I shot the Lambo!

The date was July 15, 2004 and the Lambo was crawling in a parallel street of Mcarthur highway around Marilao Area.

Attachment 10598

Attachment 10599

Actually after a week, I also saw a Mercedes SLR parked in front of the Autoshop in SM Marilao. I presume it is from the same owner. I really wanted to get a picture of that toy. But unfortunately, I did not have a camera with me.
    haha wala na nabenta na yung lambo na yan sa pagkaka alam ko eh. btw ang may ari ng lahat ng yan ay si Villarica as in the pawnshop. taga Meycauayan lang yan eh, malapit dun sa bilihan ng special puto. at madalas nga mag iwan ng sasakyan yan sa harap ng sm marilao. i've seen most of his exotics at one time or another.

yung F430 nya dati madalas nya dinadala sa Edgardo's yun (isang bar) at shempre, nakapaligid ang chicks sa kanya

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by samejicon View Post
    hmmm... let's see.. meron dito sa laspi... his first and last name are the same... i'm not kidding po... coz I saw it! 2 lots just for the parking!

meron syang:
    -audi tt
    -mercedes benz sl500
    -jaguar xj (nakalimutan ko ung series dahil napatulala ako sa modena)
    -ferrari 360 modena
    -bmw m3 convertible
    -range rover
    -hummer h2
    -honda jazz
    -smart car (ung car ni sophie neveu sa Da Vinci code movie)
    -Isuzu Dmax
    -porsche (di ko alam kung ano kasi gamit nung isa nyang anak somewhere that time na nagpunta kami)

.... nakalimutan ko ung iba kasi nandun sa isang parking lot ung iba... and madilim ung area that night... go and see for yourself... he's a very rich man in bf homes...
    +a red ferrari f430 pa.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Attachment 10598

Attachment 10599
    chief baka hindi siya yun. sabi ni turbo, Murcielago daw yung kotse nun eh...Gallardo po yang nakunan nyo..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005

Attachment 10598

Attachment 10599

It is owned by Mr. Villarica, the owner of the Villarica pawnshop chain. Aside from that Lamborgihini, he owns a McLaren SLR, a Porsche 911 GT, a Porsche Cayenne, a Ferarri 599 GTB Fiorano and a Mini Cooper. AFAIK, he does not take these babies out of our towm of Marilao. One can see him driving one of these babies during weekeds - either around Marilao or at SM Marilao.

Although I don't see his "other" super cars anymore. He used to drive a gray 550 Maranello and one other super car (I can't remember which).

If he isn't driving one of his super cars, us Marilenyos see him driving a Toyota Vios/Altis.

In person, he doesn't look like an uber rich dude. When I see him around SM Marilao, he usually is just garbed in a simple white shirt, faded shorts, wears a faded baseball cap and wears tsinielas.

As far as I heard, he is also a nice guy.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Very nice topic. I know someone who is uber rich and still has his feet on the ground.. He is a rich low profile businessman from Legaspi Albay. He wears only a shirt and shorts when he goes out. He's not much into supercars but he is into choppers and airplanes.. Up to this date, he has 1 R44 Raven II 4 seater chopper which he bought brand new for 500,000 dollars and he has an upcoming 8 seater BELL chopper which he bought brand new as well for 1.7 million dollars and is being customized in the U.S. Not to mention that he has a 29 seater Jetstream 41 aircraft which he bought 2nd hand here in the Philippines.. He is a contractor from Legaspi Albay and owns some of the biggest resorts and hotels there..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche, AMG, TT