New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Ikaw talaga bro.,- iyon nang MS ang pagamit mo kay Kumander....

Doon ka na lang sa Altis...

On second thought,- baka huwag na lang Altis ang kunin mo (to be be availed pa kamo),- baka iyong mas matangkad na sasakyan,- Tucson, Sportage, Escape, CRV para mas mataas ang driving height kung si Kumander ang gagamit niyan...

“Familiarity breeds awe”
    23.6K:hiya2:
    di sanay si misis bro sa malalaki.... mas smaller daw, the better..... in fact, sya gumagamit nung sentra ko na matic dati..... eh nahirapan and puro gutter and bangga ang inabot. dun nga sa lovelife, medyo nalalakihan na sya eh and katakot takot na practice driving muna sa westgate area ang ginawa namin bago nya nagamay.... initially, she wants me to get nga a wigo or a mirage, pero sabi ko, meron naman getz eh, or yung lovelife, kung sakasakaling ayaw na namin i maintain. yung sa getz, na drive na nya nga mga twice, pero naninibago pa.... malalim daw kasi ang clutch.

i am planning to use the to be acquired altis as a daily driver from LP to Makati.... tapos yung MS pag out of town assignments and meetings and of course, pag nag oout of town kami ng family.
    Last edited by 1D4LV; July 7th, 2014 at 12:55 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    benta mo pareho tapos bili ka ng 2012/2013 Eon or i10

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    di sanay si misis bro sa malalaki.... mas smaller daw, the better.....
    tsk

too short

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Sell both. Get a small car like Mitsubishi Mirage, Toyota Wigo or Honda Brio if wife wants a small car or maybe the Ford Ecosport. You will have 2 new vehicles and the only time they'll be indisposed will be during PMS. Retaining an old car for "backup" will be dead investment, selling both cars will give you cash to invest. Use the earnings from investment as emergency cash to use for taxi or rent a car if you need to. At the very least a 180,000 invested will earn 5,000 annually and that's more than enough for taxi fare. There's already Uber and GrabTaxi.
    Last edited by Walter; July 7th, 2014 at 01:45 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sell the one that's more expensive to maintain.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    bibili ka pala ng sedan na altis e di
    sedan na corolla xe ang ibenta mo tapus
    iwan mo yung mushroom na getz.
    kung getz ang ibebenta mo e di ang bilhin mo naman
    ay mushroom na mirage

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If I were to choose, I'll sell the Getz.

Mas gusto ko yung minimal electrical. Less things to go wrong.

For a spare car lang naman or coding so that's just me.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I say, sell the Lovelife. It's already old. Parang nakakatamad din ang maglilinis ng carb regularly. Kahit sabihing matipid siya. Besides, you're looking to get a newer Corolla too.

You've had a lot of work done on the Getz, so you might as well keep it. Since it's had an engine swap, you may also have a harder time selling it. Baka malugi ka pa ng malaki. Why do you think the compressor is gonna fail soon? Has it been exhibiting signs of ailing health? The youngest car we have that's had it's compressor replaced is the 2006 Tribute (replaced last year), followed by the 2001 Revo (also last year). I think it still has at least a few years left, and surplus compressors aren't very expensive.
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I agree with getting rid of the corolla.
    The getz is newer and parts are easy to find as long as you know where to look.
    If your wife just needs to go from alabang to las pinas, a small car will do fine. Actually a golf cart would do.
    It will also be your park anywhere car as its smaller and the chance of someone stealing your parts are less.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    can't sell both bro.... kailangan ng backup car din in case nasa repair ang isa.

i got the getz second hand din.... apparently, hindi marunong mag maintain yung ex owner. punong puno ng sludge yung makina, even though alaga sya sa oil change sa akin.

nagkaroon ng overheating problems and nabasag yung engine block. pero oks na sya ngayon..... replaced it with a surplus model 2010 engine.
    i also recommend, sell both.
    but if i really have to retain one, i'd retain the getz. it's newer. and it's probably easier to sell the toyota (because it's a toyota).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast