New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The compulsory leather seats just to get in line for the Fortuner is reason enough to go with the Sorento. Really annoying sales practice. Add in their financing and accesories raket, then it's no contest for me if it's between the two. Only issue I see is the third row. (good thing I have a Venture)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rexton was made by ssangyong but the engine came from mercedez benz....whick is marketed here in the philippines as an asian price german technology vehicle.

3. Heretic Guest
    Good things seems to have happened to Kia ever since they have been purchased by Hyundai. The Sportage was able to access the Tucson's platform, the Picanto with the Getz, Rio with the Accent, Sedona with the Trajet. Heck, the Sorento practically has the same CRDi engine with the Starex.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic
    Good things seems to have happened to Kia ever since they have been purchased by Hyundai. The Sportage was able to access the Tucson's platform, the Picanto with the Getz, Rio with the Accent, Sedona with the Trajet. Heck, the Sorento practically has the same CRDi engine with the Starex.
    It's good for starex then having same reliable engine with Sorento. Between Starex and Sorento, it's the Sorento who've used CRDI engine first.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by maginoong_kalog
    Rexton is made by GMC.. the same maker of Suburban and Yukon...
    HI,

Rexton made by SSangyong...

SSangyong Website:

http://www.smotor.com/en/index.jsp

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Paki post mo lang details ng Sorento ride mo sa main thread ng Kia Sorento para maging aware mga co-Sorento owners natin sa mga accessories that they can install on their ride. Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gregg_g, paki post mo lang details ng Sorento ride mo sa main thread ng Kia Sorento para maging aware mga co-Sorento owners natin sa mga accessories that they can install on their ride. At least ikaw may mga picture na sa ride mo. Ako, I'll try my best na talaga pag uwi ko sa pinas to take pictures of my Sorento and will post it. Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanpierre
    Paki post mo lang details ng Sorento ride mo sa main thread ng Kia Sorento para maging aware mga co-Sorento owners natin sa mga accessories that they can install on their ride. Thanks!
    Sorry, nag double post lang po! Hirap pag pasingit-singit lang pag gamit sa computer ...he.he.he

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Based on this thread now my inclination goes to Sorento But my wife still wants Fortuner for our next car project. I think the best is to have test on both of this SUV for final acquisation, the only thing which is doubting is the D4-D engine of TOYOTA which could not be compatible to our DEISEL fuel environment on RP conditions

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventoy
    Based on this thread now my inclination goes to Sorento But my wife still wants Fortuner for our next car project. I think the best is to have test on both of this SUV for final acquisation, the only thing which is doubting is the D4-D engine of TOYOTA which could not be compatible to our DEISEL fuel environment on RP conditions
    Panong hindi Sorento pipiliin mo... Ipinagbawalan ang discussion ng Fortuner sa thread na ito, eh... Read the Fortuner owners threads, as well as the Sorento owners threads, so you can make a well informed decision.

Sorento or Fortuner, pag di ka maingat kung saan ka bumubili ng diesel mo, goodbye fuel injectors!

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Kia Sorento vs. Toyota Fortuner