New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    There is no right or wrong answer.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    The SF looks more upscale to me. But then again its a matter of preference and budget. The SF for me is overpriced though.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Agree ako sir pang Presyong prado and xc60 and pajero

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Parehong pareho lang yan. Looks lang nagkakatalo. At price

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    It's just like picking between a pair of korean twins, for example....

twins-enjoying-limelight3.jpg

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Test drive them both.
    Seat in the 3rd row so you'll get the feeling of how cramped or how permissive the seats would be.
    If price matters the most, then you won't be getting the more expensive one obviously.

I'm in the same dilemma like yours 2 years ago but settled with the Sorento.

If only you get the SX/SX-L trim we have here, you won't get second thoughts about getting a Sorento.
    In fairness to Sta.Fe, i like their turbo model.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Agree ako sir pang Presyong prado and xc60 and pajero
    yung grand sta. fe is 2.2million cx9 and explorer price range, yung sta fe naman is 1.7 -1.8 million, i checked cause i'v been eyeing this sinve a friend told me it handles like a european suv.

na lessen na ata yung import tax sa korea regarding vehicles.

*viper.... nagising ako sa pic ah

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Yeah. Its over price yet nagkalat dito sa amin ang sta. Fe. Hehe ganda ng looks ng sta. Fe pero may ford na kamuka ng sta. Fe, I dont know sino nauuna sa design pero nagulat ako sa ford ang ganda. OT na. Buy a car that will suite your style.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Oo nga pala, nakalimutan ko na HARI ang Hyundai corp dyan sa Pinas diba? They're more of sosy grey market dealers pero they always come short of after-sales customer service - at least that's what i've read in the very long thread about the Starex. I would've thought Sta.Fe wouldn't be so different. Or are they?

Ang Kia may Columbia Motors so that's one point for the Sorento.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Same position right now but I'm leaning towards to the Sorento. The Santa Fe is at P1.7m just add a bit more and you get AWD, leather seats, feels like the sorento has a bit bigger space on the 3rd row, panoramic sunroof.

Thing is CAMPI is just 1 month away and they might introduce new models so I'm patiently waiting

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Kia Sorento vs. Hyundai Santa fe 2014 both with 3rd row