New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Guys pa help naman o. Anu ba mas maganda sa dalawa.. Ung santa fe, hindi ung grand santa fe ha. Feed Back is appreciated guys

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Similar platform ata yung Santa Fe at Sorento, as Hyundai and Kia are sister companies. They should be about the same size. Sa local pricing na lang nagkakatalo yan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    subjective.... better test drive for your comparison...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    The mid spec and TOTL Sta Fe has more features compared to the Sorento. Base models almost the same but the Sorento is more affordable. Sta Fe is more Euro inspired while the Sorento is more American IMHO. Performance mostly the same the suspension of the Sorento more stiffer. It all comes down on budget and what you want in the car.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Mas madame ata TOTL feature ng Sorento. Pero mas mura ung Santa Fe. ung second row seating nung Santa Fe na sslide, giving more room to the 3rd Row, pero mas maganda ang ingress/egress ng Sorento sa 3rd row seats. Meron pa ba kayo ma add for comparison?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The two are basically twins, like the Escape and Tribute. Same engine, same transmission, same chassis. It all boils down to preference. AFAIK, the TOTL Sorento is cheaper than the TOTL Santa Fe.

I'd go for the Sorento. I like it's styling more.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    OT

This had me googling on how both SUV's look.

Copy cat Audi's

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Ganda nga ng looks ng mga korean cars nowadays. Still waiting if its reliable and durable since di namin kami every 3 years nagpapalit ng sasakyan. IMHO Sta. Fe looks vs. Sorento performance.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    sorento vs sta.fe
    for bigger space in the 1st and 2nd row st.fe
    engine sta fe
    price sorento
    ground clearance sorento
    kia and hyundai are sister company

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Engine and tranny same lang yan, as with space. Sa features lang nagkakaiba, mas higher end ang interior ng santa fe.
    Sorento has lower acquisition cost.
    Cost of maintenance mas mura ng konti ang sorento.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Kia Sorento vs. Hyundai Santa fe 2014 both with 3rd row