• Kia Sedona RS A/T

14 42.42%
  • Ford Everest 4x2 A/T

19 57.58%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hello to all,

I would like to get your tastes/comments/suggestions between the two. I've been on a look out for a good family vehicle (around 7seater) and so far I'm impressed (actually my wife pala) with the Ford Everest and the Kia Sedona.

Mukhang may laban ang Kia Sedona with its cozy interior (captain seat, sliding doors, etc.) na talagang family oriented. On the other hand, i see that the Everest is very popular siguro with its performance na rin, but medyo cramp yung style new in terms of the loading sa loob.

Just would like to get your views whom you we pick in this case. Kindly add your comments and experiences na rin (e.g. performance, km/l consumption, resale value, etc.).

Thanks in advance and will be monitoring this thread.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i prefer the everest slightly dahil sa tough chassis nya.
    pero it would be different kung Sorrento yun.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    IMO,
    in terms of resale value, i isay Ford everest is better compare to Kia sedona.
    Ford everest has higher ground clearance than the sedona. but mas comfy ang
    Sedona plus space saver din ang sliding door. goodluck!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Thanks happy_gilmore for the tip.

BTW, I have added a poll above to tabulate your preference on the two..

Thanks uli.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For my lifestyle, I'd go for the Everest.

But if am a family man - I'd go for the more comfortable Sedona.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    you might want to bring your kid .. see how he likes your choices .. my friend bought an everest because he saw that his 2 year old son took a liking for it than the other choices that he had ..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kia Sedona you might want to change asap the inferior tyres...

8. Heretic Guest
    You are a family man so I would choose the Sedona if I were you but I would consider looking at the Starex CRDi as well.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rough & tumble, ford (pun intended) through floods, intimidate morons on the road use - everest
    comfort, space, carlike handling & ride - sedona

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Mr Pink,
    Nice tip. I actually brought along my 2yr old kid (girl) and looks like nataranta siya sa sedona, with its good access from back to front (wala kasi siyang gitna).

Sir Kimpoy,
    Yep, I've read in the Sedona thread na yung tires ang dapat na i-lookout because of its quality. Hankook yata ang default tires na binibigay nila. I'll take a note of it.

Heretic,
    I've also looked at the Starex, kaya lang yung CRDi nila is around 1.2M na, yung 1.1M nia is TCID pa (I've ready na mas efficient ang CRDi). Budget ko should be less than 1.1M. Isa pa pala, my wife did not like its new look (mas gusto pa niya yung old one). Still with your inputs, baka ma-iconsider ko rin. Tingin mo?

BTW, would anyone here knows how they compare on consumption? (mileage per liter)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Kia Sedona vs. Ford Everest