New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thanks for all your posts guys! And i can't agree more with Orly on being "emotional" on getting my first car. The thing is, I wanted that car to be my first, and last, for at least the next many years. So if I'm gonna get one, i want to make sure that (1) I can sustain the ownership and (2) I really really like it.

Vios is really out of my preference, considering the design and that the J variant is quite bare. I might not stand owning it if i plan to keep the car for many years. I re-did my maths and apparently, Mazda 3 for me is quite possible to handle. (Plus its the car of my dreams .) In fact I'm only a step away from closing the deal.. (just not sure kung sakin na ibebenta).

It's the Mazda 3 1.6 V variant, got less than 3 years to pay, and by far is my firstest first choice. And based on all your recommendations and information, and my preference over design - Rio is 2nd, Jazz 3rd.

But in case I don't get to own that Mazda 3, my decision between Jazz and Rio is still standing hot. Still not very sure which to pick -- I guess I still have to consider many other things I'm yet to know. So thanks everyone for all the suggestions. If you have more recommendations -- please post them all! I badly need your informative advice!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ang hirap talaga mag decide pag first car. Ako din ngaun parang nababaliw kakaisip kung anong magiging first car ko.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Tumpak!

Hey weezerhead, puede ko ba matanong mga choices mo so far? Para makakuha naman ako ng idea ng magandang kunin.

Mga Tsikoteers! I remembered Orly's earlier post about Ford Focus. What do you think guys? I'm eyeing at the cheapest MT variant.. mukhang iba na kukuha ng MZ3 kasi e (bet he's been reading this thread.. hah!) Anyway, mukhang back to square one..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Kia Rio vs. Honda Jazz vs. Mazda 3