May 2006
    What would you choose?
    Price 838K vs. 868K
    17" wheels vs. 16" wheels
    1.4 gas vs. 1.6 crdi vgt
    projector headlamps with LED vs. halogen reflector
    LED taillamp vs. bulb

Sayang sana 1.6 crdi nalang sana ang rio hatch

sorry if have same topic. please merge po mga moderators.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    no brainer na to. syempre accent crdi. diesel, mas mabilis, mas mura crudo. with a difference of 30k. at baka ang unit na makuha mo sa rio HB, ranging 5-7 km/liter lang

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Same with what dct stated. Accent CRDi na.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    accent for me.....new and good looking.very fuel efficient!!!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I'd pick the Rio. Got to check out the Accent's interior, IMO it looks cheap.

For 30k I can easily do minor mods to make the Rio a bit quicker. Maybe not quicker than the Accent but make it better compared
    to stock.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I'd get the Accent. It's more powerful and efficient. The Rio has a lot of good features, but it's let down by its engine. As for the Accent not having a lot of features, it's always easier and cheaper to add interior/exterior mods to the Accent (such as projector headlamps, better mags, better sound system, etc.) than to make the Rio's engine more powerful and efficient.

No mods on the Rio's engine will equal the loads of Torque and fuel economy the 1.6 CRDI VGT has to give.

I'd do projector retrofits, swap into 18 inchers and do a complete LED conversion than mess up a stock gasoline engine that is already effed-up to begin with (effed up because of the effed up actual fuel economy figures).

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post

For 30k I can easily do minor mods to make the Rio a bit quicker. Maybe not quicker than the Accent but make it better compared
    to stock.
    And worsen its already bad fuel consumption.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013

to stock.
    same here. Tiningnan ko eto sa megamall, interior is bad. Nice engine though

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004

to stock.
    Pshaw. Skip the 1.4. I'd get the base Rio 1.2 and modify that sucker. With the right mags, it'll look just as good, and it's already faster...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast