New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Safety not part of the Criteria?
    Between the three local spec models, only the Celerio has Dual-Airbags, ABS and EBD.
    The Picanto sold elsewhere is good, but they deleted the safety features on the local model, while the Alto is a dated 90's vehicle underneath wrapped in new skin.
    Sir if I remember it correctly on the GA models, wala na pong ABS EBD ang celerio. I am not so sure if it retains the dual airbags or it just has the driver airbag now. But still the Celerio has an air bag which I doubt that the alto has. The Picanto does not have it. I am positive on this as this was one of the choices I had when I was getting a car for my wife, and we ended up with the Celerio GL.

But you have a very nice point sir. I hope TS adds safety to his list.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    lamang lang mirage sa mga toys... pero pagdating sa porma at build quality lamang picanto...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    kung ako Celerio Automatic na at sure na matibay. meron kami nabili last October 2013 ang tinakbo from tuguegarao to sarangani sumo-ong pa sa baha. pagdating sa hi-way na try ko kinarera sa Fortuner, Pajero * Everest walang umabot, landcruiser lang ang di kinaya.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by smedelo View Post
    kung ako Celerio Automatic na at sure na matibay. meron kami nabili last October 2013 ang tinakbo from tuguegarao to sarangani sumo-ong pa sa baha. pagdating sa hi-way na try ko kinarera sa Fortuner, Pajero * Everest walang umabot, landcruiser lang ang di kinaya.
    ganyan kabilis ang celerio? how durable is the suspension?

between celerio or mirage, which is better? in terms of fc and reliability

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Feeling mo naman pinapatulan ka nila 😝

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^naguguluhan ako, celerio ba sir nabiki niyo or vtec?

Baka naman kaya hindi umabot yung fort et.al. dahil naka open windows ka and nakayosi pa.

Btt: in my honest opinion, I would settle for mirage. Bigger, lots of cool stuff at pagkakaalam ko di naman ganon kalayo presyo ng dalawa.

FC almost the same and better pa nga ata ang mirage for both MT and AT.

Kung wala ang mirage sa equation, celerio ako.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    pagdating sa hi-way na try ko kinarera sa Fortuner, Pajero * Everest walang umabot, landcruiser lang ang di kinaya.
    Fantasy race to ah. Baka ikaw lang may alam na karera pala yun?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    Fantasy race to ah. Baka ikaw lang may alam na karera pala yun?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by benru3tps View Post
    Hi Sirs,

I'm thinking of buying a compact car coz I still have a revo and only need one for daily work commute that is fuel-efficient and easy on the wallet, my wife and I were thinking of buying the mirage but its expensive for me, didnt want the chevy coz of parts accessibility and wary of the hyundai ASS stories . Thats why I limited my choices to kia picanto 1.0 Mt or the suzuki celerio and alto.
    The things I prefer in a compact car are listed below.
    Criteria :
    1. Fuel efficient(at least 10km/L for mixed driving)
    2. Budget(590k below)
    3. Features( keyless entry,power windows, rear window wiper......)

I like the Picanto 1.0 Mt coz of its features(keyless entry,power features etc...) but Im very wary of the FC horror stories of its AT version. I don't like the celerio becoz of its separate tachometer and "bitin" features. Our last option is the Alto 800 w/ is super fuel efficient,cheap although lacking also in features and as my wife says it seems "manipis" . We don't need a sedan( d na kkasya sa garahe pg andun yng revo ). Hope you guys can give your ten cents worth. Thanks in advance.
    kung kakayanin yung mirage, yun.
    have you also look at the toyota wigo? pasok din yan sa budget mo.
    but on your choices, dun ako sa Picanto.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Ako nga BMW X6 iniwan ko e dala ko pickup lang

Kasi hindi naman sila nakikipag karera, hehe

Pero kung practicality gusto mo suzuki alto subok ko na yan kasi yung kapatid ko yung alto nya 7 years na and still counting muka pwede pa ipamana
    Last edited by shadow3616931; May 12th, 2014 at 12:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Kia Picanto 1.0 Mt vs. Suzuki Celerio GA MT vs. Suzuki Alto 800 Dluxe