New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Medyo nabibitin ako sa SWB. Mas ok sana kung LWB.

Pero siyempre, Carnival > Innova G. ;)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    My Tito's only problem so far with his 25,000kms old LWB 09 Carnival is the shorter battery life, probably due to the power lift gate and doors. After less than 2 years he had to get a new battery already.
    Bulok ang rocket battery.. Yung 2nd rocket battery ko less than two years din.. Better get another brand.. Pero huwag motolite kasi yung amp rating nya mababa.. kailangan 100amps or greater... Ako naka bili ng battery, MAGIC ang brand name.. 115 amps ang rating.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    saw the kia carnival swb kanina sa alabang. malaki. :D

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    saw the kia carnival swb kanina sa alabang. malaki. :D
    Basically ang length lang naman ang pagkakaiba ng SWB and LWB Carnival. And the LWB Carnival is a full size minivan.So have you decided on which one you are getting?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    Bulok ang rocket battery.. Yung 2nd rocket battery ko less than two years din.. Better get another brand.. Pero huwag motolite kasi yung amp rating nya mababa.. kailangan 100amps or greater... Ako naka bili ng battery, MAGIC ang brand name.. 115 amps ang rating.
    Yup, and the advice to keep the battery life longer with the electric doors is to open and close it with the engine running as much as possible, and if you're leaving the door open for an extended period, override it (not sure how this is done) to prolong the motor life as well.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Usually Carens ang kinukumpara sa Innova. But I'll go with Carnival.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Usually Carens ang kinukumpara sa Innova. But I'll go with Carnival.
    internal space, mas maluwag ang innova for me. lalo na sa 3rd row. Type ng wife ko ang M/T na Carens. kaso sabi ko parang naka avanza lang basically. Mag innova na lang kaysa sa carens.

Looking at the SWB na Carnival. M/T pa.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    internal space, mas maluwag ang innova for me. lalo na sa 3rd row. Type ng wife ko ang M/T na Carens. kaso sabi ko parang naka avanza lang basically. Mag innova na lang kaysa sa carens.

Looking at the SWB na Carnival. M/T pa.
    That's good, at least your wife is OK with driving M/T cars. Mas maluwag ang Innova kesa sa Carnival para sayo? Are you sure? The Innova's third row is very, very cramped, there's hardly any legroom! I'd suggest you also take a 2nd look at the Carens. Its a great car, especially in 6 speed M/T form. And its a lot bigger than you think, the dimensions are actually very close to those of the Innova. But the ultimate choice I'd suggest for you would still be the KDM Carnival SWB with the 2.2R e-VGT engine.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    baka he was comparing it sa carens???.. Yung 3rd row ng carnival is more relaxing than the innova.. Kahit sa LC200 namin, mas gusto ko ang 3rd row ng carnival..

Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    That's good, at least your wife is OK with driving M/T cars. Mas maluwag ang Innova kesa sa Carnival para sayo? Are you sure? The Innova's third row is very, very cramped, there's hardly any legroom! I'd suggest you also take a 2nd look at the Carens. Its a great car, especially in 6 speed M/T form. And its a lot bigger than you think, the dimensions are actually very close to those of the Innova. But the ultimate choice I'd suggest for you would still be the KDM Carnival SWB with the 2.2R e-VGT engine.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Yup, and the advice to keep the battery life longer with the electric doors is to open and close it with the engine running as much as possible, and if you're leaving the door open for an extended period, override it (not sure how this is done) to prolong the motor life as well.
    you need to click the power off.. dun sa taas ng console natin.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Kia Carnival SWB vs Innova G