New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Depende sa budget. The Carnival GX 2.2R SWB 6M/T is around 23M KRW, 25M KRW naman yung 6A/T. Sa Pesos nasa 850K lang. Plus taxes. Siguro nasa 1.2M to 1.3M. 5 years ang warranty ng Hancars sa Hyundai, pero sa Kia 3 years lang bigay nila. Yun ang sabi nung nagpa-quote ako ng Sportage 2.0R Limited.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *bro meledson: What do you think about dun sa Carnival SWB 2.2R? Hindi ganon ka layo sa local Carnival in terms of price but you get much better fuel economy and TREMENDOUS increase in power that satisfies even bro Starex_Gold's lead foot.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    *bro meledson: What do you think about dun sa Carnival SWB 2.2R? Hindi ganon ka layo sa local Carnival in terms of price but you get much better fuel economy and TREMENDOUS increase in power that satisfies even bro Starex_Gold's lead foot.

Sorry hindi ako familiar sa carnival swb 2.2R

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Grey market yun, brand new from Korea. Hancars usually gives the best deals, as Starex_Gold mentioned in his last post. Its basically the newest Carnival available pero nagtataka ako kung bakit di pa dinadala dito. Inuubos pa siguro ang old 2.9L Carnival stocks? So its exactly the same as the local Carnival but with the Sorento/Santa Fe's 2.2R e-VGT engine which makes 197ps and 436Nm of torque. Being Korea Domestic Market, you can expect more features too.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    TREMENDOUS increase in power that satisfies even bro Starex_Gold's lead foot.
    Depende naman sa kung saang kotse naka-install eh.

Yung Carnival ang bigat niyan so don't expect na maging kasing tulin yan ng Santa Fe, Tucson at Sorento.

Sa top speed sigurado sasabay yan, pero sa acceleration, malamang hindi. Pero ang laking improvement nyan sa FC at power from the 2.9L CRDi non-VGT engine. Kung naka-VGT na yung Carnival 2.9L dito, pwede na yun kasi 200BHP din yun eh.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mukang ayaw ko nyan.

kasi normal speed ng wife ko sa avanza ay 120+kph.

what more kung ......

lol

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007

2011 Kia Grand Carnival SWB (Korea)

Halos ganyan din yung itsura nung GX variant, iba lang yung rims.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    mukang ayaw ko nyan.

kasi normal speed ng wife ko sa avanza ay 120+kph.

what more kung ......

lol
    Haha~ no, the one we're focusing on here is the fuel economy versus the 2.9L Carnival. And then you get all the niceties present in the Carnival without the gas consumption making you guilty and constantly draining your wallet.

120+ is pretty normal naman ah, I do not find this very fast in the highway. Does your wife like to drive fast and has the ability to do so? If so, then I suppose you have nothing to worry about. The Innova is capable of speeds of 180km/h and maybe even beyond given the proper road length. The Carnival 2.9L should have no problem hitting 200km/h. If you want your wife to go slow, maybe you should be getting the Crosswind instead.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    The Innova is capable of speeds of 180km/h and maybe even beyond given the proper road length.
    Sabayan mo na rin ng "Our Father in heaven, I'll be there in a minute"

Seriously, sa body ng Innova, I won't even dare to do 180km/h. Maski si Botchi Santos baka mag-dalawang isip pa. Hahaha

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Sabayan mo na rin ng "Our Father in heaven, I'll be there in a minute"

Seriously, sa body ng Innova, I won't even dare to do 180km/h. Maski si Botchi Santos baka mag-dalawang isip pa. Hahaha
    Haha! Naisip ko lang kasi before there was an Innova owner here in Tsikot having done 180km/h on his Innova. Let's just say it can safely do speeds of 160-170km/h.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Kia Carnival SWB vs Innova G