Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I am trying to choose between :

2000 Kia Carnival
    1998 MB Musso
    1998 RAV4
    1998 CR-V

I have a family so they tend to lean towards the Carnival because it provides a bigger space. I personally prefer a 4WD vehicle so I am choosing between the latter 3. Any suggestions?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlmusso View Post
    I am trying to choose between :

2000 Kia Carnival
    1998 MB Musso
    1998 RAV4
    1998 CR-V

I have a family so they tend to lean towards the Carnival because it provides a bigger space. I personally prefer a 4WD vehicle so I am choosing between the latter 3. Any suggestions?
    imho... kung madami talaga kayo, the carnival is the wisest choice....
    pero kung ako sa iyo, i will get a Starex....

definitely, hindi kakasya more than 5 people sa RAV. I think ganun din sa Musso.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hindi naman talaga kami madami. My wife and me plus 2 kids so i think kasya naman dun sa ibang choices. Gusto ko lang kasi is best bang for the buck kasi all the choices naman require minimum of 300k.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kung hindi ka naman mag-o-offroad wag ng 4x4 dagdag lang sa maintenance yun. Ayaw mo AUV?
    Last edited by Syuryuken; November 6th, 2006 at 06:05 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'd scratch the musso from the list. we had terrible experiences with ours.

crv ako
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Carnival is the limousine of the bunch. It's the best mode of family transport. It will do nothing to enlarge your penis or make you more attractive to the opposite ***, but it will get the job done. Your kids will feel like they have their own private jet.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    siguraduhin mo muna kung type mo magdala ng mini-van everyday. ako ayaw ko talaga

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5 View Post
    i'd scratch the musso from the list. we had terrible experiences with ours.

crv ako
    Caloyski,

What was your experience in the musso? I thought that this would be a good buy because this is a very affordable 4x4 mini SUV. Some guys told me that the engine and tranny was ok because it came from mercedes benz. Please enlighten me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    The Carnival is the limousine of the bunch. It's the best mode of family transport. It will do nothing to enlarge your penis or make you more attractive to the opposite ***, but it will get the job done. Your kids will feel like they have their own private jet.

errr. kala ko nakaka enlarge ng penis ang carnival eh. icoconsider ko na sana... heheheh.

since there are around 4-5 people who will use this, your choice will still be the carnival...second will be the CRV.

ayaw mo talaga ng Starex?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I do like the looks of the carnival. Plus compared to some of the other vehicles in it's class it has more features and is really well designed for the family. My only question is I was given the impression by some people that the suspension might not be that good. As they say "kalampagin" daw.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Kia Carnival, MB Musso, RAV4 or CR-V