New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If it's running below the half way point on the temp meter then it's running fine.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Many turbodiesels have either an oil cooler or an ATF cooler or both.

It's like a small radiator for your oil... a heat exchanger which uses air to cool the oil down.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ajoe11_03 View Post
    yeah you're right, the durability of the car itself is the most important thing to consider. that's the first thing that rangs in mind, but my common sense dicatates that they don't just build cars lets say good for only 5 years. no offense to toyota d4-d, they have their fair share too. as long as you used it properly i think everything will just be fine (5yrs ++) and proper maintenance too.hey, one thing also i noticed, the temp is li'l lower than half i wonder if thats really the normal operating temp. or better yet i'll have it remove (thermostat)... for better H2O circulation. that's what i did w/ my fuego & hi-lander, it really works! but i'll consult kia first before anything else. have a nice day!
    Mahirap yan 'coz it might affect the performance of the car. There's an ECU that monitors/controls the operating parameters of the car at syempre it's been set at a certain value. Baka pag bumaba o tumaas kesa sa set value, may ibang system ang maapektuhan.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Kia Carens and other MPVs?