New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Guys, thanks sa reply. Medyo mapipilit ko na sa starex but i don't know which engine yung kukunin. And pinagiisipan pa kung SWB or LWB. Natatakot kasi ako sa TCi+LWB na combination eh. Pero kung may idea na kayo sa combination na yun, pa-share naman para may idea na ako kung ok na ba yung combination na yun.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Meron bang SWB na Grand Starex? I think same length po lahat ng variant. For the TCi+LWB, try to see if may test drive. Definitely that combination won't be fast but I think it's comparable to the crosswind. Try to ask mga Starex owners here or sa Hyundai Club

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *glntVR-Sorry, wrong info pala. same lang pala sila ng wheelbase. Sige, try ko nalang! thanks!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *Sleepcare,

For the SWB and LWB, I think you're referring to a different Korean van that's technically also owned by the GS's company. Hehehe! But if you're headed for that comparo, time to open another thread ;)

If you can go for the GS with the CRDi engine, go for it na. You get better amenities to boot. Unlike some Toyota CRDi engines which have problems with our local diesel fuel, the Hyundai CRDi's just keep going.

Btw, there's a discussion on the Hyundai board about a '2010 Grand Starex TCi M/T'. Might help you with your decision.
    Last edited by IMm29; October 18th, 2010 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Add'l info

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Isuzu Sportivo or Hyundai Grand Starex