Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    hmmm....or :D

...hehehehe!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    ^gawin ko ngang ambulance L300 FB namin. Hehe

Kapag sinwerte, yan ang next ambulance project namin. Pero luma na. Need to restore pa.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Lagyan mo ng pangalan ng funeral parlor. Hindi daw gano hinuhuli yun. Or gawin mong ambulance. Hehe

policeman to driver: "you were overspeeding, sir. where did you think you were going, to a wake?"
    driver of funeral car: "actually sir, yes..".

(if you don't get the joke, you're too young. heh heh)

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Kapag sinwerte, yan ang next ambulance project namin. Pero luma na. Need to restore pa.
    Guinea pig muna FB namin para sa ambulance markings niyo

Sorry OT

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thank you all for your responses. I have a few other questions, once I get one of these FBs, what are the rules and/laws that I need to be aware of since this will be used a private vehicle?

I read that a sticker or sign that indicates "Not for Hire" needs to be visible, and I think the weight capacity as well. I'm still unsure what else is needed.

If I have a "Not for Hire" sign, does that mean if I help my friend deliver his Karaoke machines, we will be apprehended if authorities notice we are delivering something? I mean it's not for a business sense but just helping out a friend move something big from point a to point b. Or if we are moving furniture from house to house, would we need to register the FB as a business type vehicle or can it still be private?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ibedasilentone View Post
    Thank you all for your responses. I have a few other questions, once I get one of these FBs, what are the rules and/laws that I need to be aware of since this will be used a private vehicle?

I read that a sticker or sign that indicates "Not for Hire" needs to be visible, and I think the weight capacity as well. I'm still unsure what else is needed.

If I have a "Not for Hire" sign, does that mean if I help my friend deliver his Karaoke machines, we will be apprehended if authorities notice we are delivering something? I mean it's not for a business sense but just helping out a friend move something big from point a to point b. Or if we are moving furniture from house to house, would we need to register the FB as a business type vehicle or can it still be private?
    Yun friend ko naglilipat ng bahay, sinakay sa fb nila. Pinara sa daan, hinahanapan ng barangay clearance whatever yung mga dala nila kasi baka akyat bahay daw sila.

Kaya nung next round, sa Expedition na niya sinakay ang mga gamit.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    My uncle has a frozen dimsum business. Isuzu IPV gamit nila. So far hindi pa napapara dahil sa dala niya. Walang business name na nakaindicate sa vehicle. Medyo madilim ang tint ng sasakyan. I wonder if that helps? Perhaps if you personalize the vehicle more it would less likely be a source of kotong.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thank you again for your responses. Is it legal to put super dark tints (to prevent from seeing inside) in an FB type truck? Would that attract more attention from authorities?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ibedasilentone View Post
    Thank you again for your responses. Is it legal to put super dark tints (to prevent from seeing inside) in an FB type truck? Would that attract more attention from authorities?
    Its not illegal but lighter tints on the front doors would aid safety and visibility. Being the cheapskates that we are, instead of tint, we had the tint shop put black sticker on some of the rear windows of our ambulance. Sure, the crew will not be able to see out, but when I left it parked, I saw some punk trying to peep inside. But its a sticker, wala siya makikita. Hehe.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    My uncle has a frozen dimsum business. Isuzu IPV gamit nila. So far hindi pa napapara dahil sa dala niya. Walang business name na nakaindicate sa vehicle. Medyo madilim ang tint ng sasakyan. I wonder if that helps? Perhaps if you personalize the vehicle more it would less likely be a source of kotong.
    LTO calls this "collorum". Delivery trucks or closed vans should be used by a duly registered business to deliver the goods they manufacture or market.

Got this from a LTO insider.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12