New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Tuguegarao native din ako. I know how bad traffic there can be. But the size of the MUX is not so cumbersome. It can squeeze through traffic and navigate the tight roads of that city. I'm already a resident of another big city in the valley where traffic is better, but considering that we need to traverse mountains whenever we go to Manila, I chose the value for money SUV, the MUX. Makes mincemeat of mountains, parang wala lang. I even get cocky overtaking trails of 10 wheelers basta straight road. Never pa ako nabitin sa overtaking.

My only regret is that I did not wait for the Titanium Silver and settled for the spermatic white. I got my unit from Manila (Alabang) as well. Nakausap ko driver ng Isuzu, binibilisan daw nila sa mga expressways yung mga unit from Batangas port to their respective destinations. Pero OT na.

Go for MUX bro. Bang for the buck. By the way, may complaint pa akong isa. Masyado siya matipid sa fuel. Napapabili tuloy ako ng galon since di ko na nauubos fuel between gas allowance to the next.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by torque&pepper View Post
    ... may complaint pa akong isa. Masyado siya matipid sa fuel. Napapabili tuloy ako ng galon since di ko na nauubos fuel between gas allowance to the next.
    nice! super tipid talaga! pabili naman diesel sir :D

3. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Tuguegarao native din ako. I know how bad traffic there can be. But the size of the MUX is not so cumbersome. It can squeeze through traffic and navigate the tight roads of that city. I'm already a resident of another big city in the valley where traffic is better, but considering that we need to traverse mountains whenever we go to Manila, I chose the value for money SUV, the MUX. Makes mincemeat of mountains, parang wala lang. I even get cocky overtaking trails of 10 wheelers basta straight road. Never pa ako nabitin sa overtaking.

My only regret is that I did not wait for the Titanium Silver and settled for the spermatic white. I got my unit from Manila (Alabang) as well. Nakausap ko driver ng Isuzu, binibilisan daw nila sa mga expressways yung mga unit from Batangas port to their respective destinations. Pero OT na.

Go for MUX bro. Bang for the buck. By the way, may complaint pa akong isa. Masyado siya matipid sa fuel. Napapabili tuloy ako ng galon since di ko na nauubos fuel between gas allowance to the next.
    Korek ka tatun kabayan

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Kustu ngamin yatun kinagim wagi. You wont regret getting an MuX. Drove from Las Pinas to Aparri last December full tank when i left. Got to Aparri, still 1/4 left in the tank.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Luap View Post
    Kustu ngamin yatun kinagim wagi. You wont regret getting an MuX. Drove from Las Pinas to Aparri last December full tank when i left. Got to Aparri, still 1/4 left in the tank.
    We should have some time to eye ball ko wagi ira since we are from the south na

Btw, isuzu imus gave out jackets for those who bought their unit from the branch. Same din cguro for alabang and pasig branches kc under ayala cla.

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1456489184.909335.jpg

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ Sinohin View Post
    nice! super tipid talaga! pabili naman diesel sir :D
    Sirs, are you both pertaining to the 2.5 or the 3.0?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009

Sir 3.0 po ba gamit nyo or 2.5?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mga MUX owners, ano po ba comparison ng FC ng MUX 3.0 and MUX 2.5 (both automatic transmissions please because I'm not interested in the manual transmission).

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing View Post
    Sir 3.0 po ba gamit nyo or 2.5?
    3.0. AFAIK, wala na 2.5 na LS-A. Yun din sinabi ng SA sa akin when I was shopping around. As to fuel comparo ng 2.5 at 3.0, andami na posts regarding that. Yung sa akin nasa 14.something sa trip computer. Pero halos walang traffic sa lugar namin.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    I like Toyota more))

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast