New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I wonder if kayanin ng mom mo akyatin ang mux? taas ng floor ng mga suv eh..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    This is so true, these days when i feel so tired when I get home i di ko namamalayan tumatalon na pala ako sa company ranger namin pagdating sa bahay. Sa sobeang excited ko mag-instagram . Kasi dati 3 steps to get out, hold the handle sa loob, put first feet without looking sa stepboard, then carefully land the next feet sa gound na alalay ng hand on handle and 1st feet on stepboard

Kaya pala masakit ang ankles ko minsan kasi minsan leather shoes ang napapangtalon ko

These PPVS and Pickups are so high . We live in a fast-paced world malay natin minsan magkarun tayo ng sakit later in life by just disembarking on a PPV

Sent from my Macbook 12"

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    This is so true, these days when i feel so tired when I get home i di ko namamalayan tumatalon na pala ako sa company ranger namin pagdating sa bahay. Sa sobeang excited ko mag-instagram . Kasi dati 3 steps to get out, hold the handle sa loob, put first feet without looking sa stepboard, then carefully land the next feet sa gound na alalay ng hand on handle and 1st feet on stepboard

Kaya pala masakit ang ankles ko minsan kasi minsan leather shoes ang napapangtalon ko

These PPVS and Pickups are so high . We live in a fast-paced world malay natin minsan magkarun tayo ng sakit later in life by just disembarking on a PPV

Sent from my Macbook 12"

101% i agree with you sir, the way i see my mother (by the way shes 71) gets inside the innova...ease and a little effort without help kaya i may inclined to get it but yun nga have to experience first her riding the MU-X as told by my sister before making final judgement...on thursday...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by armscor40 View Post
    101% i agree with you sir, the way i see my mother (by the way shes 71) gets inside the innova...ease and a little effort without help kaya i may inclined to get it but yun nga have to experience first her riding the MU-X as told by my sister before making final judgement...on thursday...
    the MUX is the tallest if to compare to Montero and Fortuner. mataas talaga yun. since you're choices are only MT, i would advise na not to get the MUX, because MT is a pain in the ass to drive if you have larger tires. yes, it could be softer to ride when brand new but wait till it's 2 years older, dyan bibigat ang suspension, steering, lalo na pag ang gulong may tama na say nalubak ng matindi pero you still dont need to replace coz ok pa naman.

so for me Innova na lang kunin nyo kung MT lang ang choices.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    update po guys kanina while passing along caloocan edsa we drop-by at mitsubishi dealer for quick glimpse and inquiry on montero for some comparison w/ mu-x and it turns out maganda specs sheet nya and pricing...

may i humbly request the admin to edit the thread from the current one to MITSUBISHI MONTERO GLX 4x2 M/T or...
    somehow twist occurred when i asked my mom if she can ride w/out help w/c she was able to do and felt comfort while looking around...happy it seems...so we inquired about the vehicle and asked the SA what he can offer to us if we decide not to look at MU-X...

MONTERO GLX 4X2 M/T = 1,395,000 (no price increase yet as what SA said)
    Downpayment 20% = 279,000
    All-in-DP = 120K
    60 mos. = 27,776

Promo:
    3 yrs. PMS (parts & labor)
    3 yrs. LTO registration
    3yrs. TPL
    1 yr. Comprehensive Insurance
    Chattel Mortgage

Freebies:
    Tint / Matting / EWD / Emergency Kit / Car Care Kit / Tools-common / Jack-common / Pouch / Umbrella / Road Assistance / Privilege Card

since we have not yet commit nor make a final decision on what vehicle to choose, pwede naman isama sa list ang montero...no more no more less hanggang dun na lang...now the ball is between Innova or Montero...again admin pls. alter the title if warranted, tenxs mga bro forumers...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    update po guys kanina while passing along caloocan edsa we drop-by at mitsubishi dealer for quick glimpse and inquiry on montero for some comparison w/ mu-x and it turns out maganda specs sheet nya and pricing...

may i humbly request the admin to edit the thread from the current one to MITSUBISHI MONTERO GLX 4x2 M/T or...
    somehow twist occurred when i asked my mom if she can ride w/out help w/c she was able to do and felt comfort while looking around...happy it seems...so we inquired about the vehicle and asked the SA what he can offer to us if we decide not to look at MU-X...

All-in-DP = 120K
    60 mos. = 27,776

Promo:
    3 yrs. LTO registration
    3yrs. TPL
    Chattel Mortgage

Freebies:
    Tint / Matting / EWD / Emergency Kit / Car Care Kit / Tools-common / Jack-common / Pouch / Umbrella / Road Assistance / Privilege Card

since we have not yet commit nor make a final decision on what vehicle to choose, pwede naman isama sa list ang montero...no more no more less hanggang dun na lang...now the ball is between Innova or Montero...again admin pls. alter the title if warranted, tenxs mga bro forumers...
    May discount yan 100k tanong mo

Sent from my Macbook 12"

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    that's nice.
    what about five years from now?
    "my passengers are older than yours."

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012

All-in-DP = 120K
    60 mos. = 27,776

Promo:
    3 yrs. LTO registration
    3yrs. TPL
    Chattel Mortgage

Freebies:

Ive got to admire your Mom to still like driving MT for her age. My thoughts is that Montero is a good deal and its correct that you should at least get 100K fleet discount. Although given the age of your Mom, I think it would be best to get Innova MT. Coz in the long run, it may slowly get tedious for her to drive a large Manual PPV. But its still up to your Mom' satisfaction. So just try them all! If pde nga patry mo rin pati AT Montero GLS super comfortable.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by siuu3ci View Post
    Ive got to admire your Mom to still like driving MT for her age. My thoughts is that Montero is a good deal and its correct that you should at least get 100K fleet discount. Although given the age of your Mom, I think it would be best to get Innova MT. Coz in the long run, it may slowly get tedious for her to drive a large Manual PPV. But its still up to your Mom' satisfaction. So just try them all! If pde nga patry mo rin pati AT Montero GLS super comfortable.
    Hindi naman nagddrive mom niya. Sumasakay lang.

sir she does not drive and being her personal driver i prefer the manual over matic...she wants to tag along her alalay & other family members usually 5 or more...ayaw nya compact nor big vans just a ride na comfortable cya to seat, ingress & egress and endure a long trip sa provinces
    manual for me coz of low maintenance and diesel engine well bcoz of low price of fuel, after i look around i'll update you guys...thanks

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Hindi naman nagddrive mom niya. Sumasakay lang.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    you got that right sir...much that i would like her to have the best comfortable ride still the decision is hers alone as what my sister told me too...
    i even suggested a van pero masyado daw malaki pag sedan naman sasabihin maliit kaya we end up with innova or any vehicle that have same features offering not only terms of comfort but durabity, reliability and maybe high resale value when she change her mind in the future...older parents tend to change their mind when something came up..the problem is instant agad solution, pag nagpalit gusto palit agad walang pero-pero hehehe ... we will give her the best of both worlds by having a nice ride and smooth & comfortable travel althrought out...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast