New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    If I were you I would get the Toyota Innova. The 2.8 diesel engine runs great, providing more than sufficient power for an 8 seater MPV. It's more powerful than the MU-X. The Innova also seats more passengers compared to the MUX 8 vs 7. Toyota is more spacious in my opinion especially the third row. Plus, you can't go wrong with Toyota's reliability.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Innova din ako dito. Not that the mu-x is bad, far from it thought. The innova is just vastly more modern especially when you look at the interior.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    I think what you need to list down your mothers preference then decide.
    Here are some:
    1. Power
    2. features
    3. Safety
    4. comfort
    5. looks
    6. maintenance
    7. Fuel economy
    8. space

etc etc..

Personally.. I vote for MU-X. I think SUVs are better to take your mom&sister anywhere they want to go. more tougher, more protected against flood, potholes or any road harshness, more cargo load/weight

But if you value comfort, seating space/capacity, easier to drive. Take the Innova.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by siuu3ci View Post
    I think what you need to list down your mothers preference then decide.
    Here are some:
    1. Power
    2. features
    3. Safety
    4. comfort
    5. looks
    6. maintenance
    7. Fuel economy
    8. space

etc etc..

Personally.. I vote for MU-X. I think SUVs are better to take your mom&sister anywhere they want to go. more tougher, more protected against flood, potholes or any road harshness, more cargo load/weight

But if you value comfort, seating space/capacity, easier to drive. Take the Innova.
    sir i'm glad you share your ideas...i think i can enumerate to her the above factors she may consider then post ko din dito forum what i personally experienced firsthand visiting the dealers...kahit na medyo hirap maglakad masaya naman cya to look around to find her desirable car hehehe...TIA

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    we pass by at Toyota Quezon Blvd. this afternoon altho brief lang and this is what transpired,

we guide my mother straight where the unit located in the showroom and she have an easy time getting inside but she felt na medyo matigas daw seats in the middle row eh hindi naman cya nagtagal naupo dun hehehe pero she like the vehicle for being low ground clearance...

and here is what the sales rep offered to us...timing maybe is bad coz they already increase their price by 30k

Innova 2.8G Dsl MT = 1,291,000 from previous price of 1,269,000 ...he also informed us na magiging staggered ang increase na gagawin ng mga dealers starting from 2% then 3% then 2% and so on until it reach to 12% by next year para hindi daw marandaman ng biglaan ng mga buyers, panic buying daw ngayon and waiting period of 1month for innova and suggested 10k reservation for sure buyer na nagmamadali coz mahaba daw pila, what a way to make a sales hehehe

Toyota Financing Service (TFS)
    Amount to be financed = 1,032,800
    Downpayment 20% = 258,200
    LTO Reg. (less) = 8,200 - free
    Insurance (less) = 28,448 - free
    Chattel Mortgage (less) = 21,600 - free
    Discount = 30,000

Total DP = 162,512
    Monthly Installment = 26,000

what do you think guys of this offer? tom. isuzu naman
    have to scout around for a lower dp and mo. installment

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by armscor40 View Post
    we pass by at Toyota Quezon Blvd. this afternoon altho brief lang and this is what transpired,

we guide my mother straight where the unit located in the showroom and she have an easy time getting inside but she felt na medyo matigas daw seats in the middle row eh hindi naman cya nagtagal naupo dun hehehe pero she like the vehicle for being low ground clearance...

and here is what the sales rep offered to us...timing maybe is bad coz they already increase their price by 30k

Innova 2.8G Dsl MT = 1,291,000 from previous price of 1,269,000 ...he also informed us na magiging staggered ang increase na gagawin ng mga dealers starting from 2% then 3% then 2% and so on until it reach to 12% by next year para hindi daw marandaman ng biglaan ng mga buyers, panic buying daw ngayon and waiting period of 1month for innova and suggested 10k reservation for sure buyer na nagmamadali coz mahaba daw pila, what a way to make a sales hehehe

Toyota Financing Service (TFS)
    Amount to be financed = 1,032,800
    Downpayment 20% = 258,200
    LTO Reg. (less) = 8,200 - free
    Insurance (less) = 28,448 - free
    Chattel Mortgage (less) = 21,600 - free
    Discount = 30,000

Total DP = 162,512
    Monthly Installment = 26,000

what do you think guys of this offer? tom. isuzu naman
    have to scout around for a lower dp and mo. installment
    I wonder if kayanin ng mom mo akyatin ang mux? taas ng floor ng mga suv eh..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I wonder if kayanin ng mom mo akyatin ang mux? taas ng floor ng mga suv eh..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    kung ako lang sir ok na innova but my sister insist na icheck daw namin MU-X deciding factor din kasi cya...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    forgot the freebies ng toyota hehehe:
    - tint
    - matting
    - seat cover
    - 10L fuel
    - basic tools
    - key chain
    - umbrella
    - free kilometer check up first 1k & 5k km (labor only)

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    - tint
    - matting
    - seat cover
    - 10L fuel
    - basic tools
    - key chain
    - umbrella
    Sakin 600 pesos worth of shell diesel kasama sa freebies. Pero wala akong umbrella and key chain.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004

- tint

- matting

- seat cover

- 10L fuel

- basic tools

- key chain

- umbrella

Pigain mo agent. I got free 1, 5 and 10k free labor AND parts. Kaya pa yan. Different dealer though but I'm sure they can do better

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast