New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    My sister will be arriving from the US for a much needed vacation and she wants us to accompany her anywhere she goes...contemplating on buying the vehicle mentioned above...of course after that i will take care of the car for my mother's service once in a while, once or twice a week going to bulacan or maybe tarlac...but the confusion sets in as i'm torn between the two vehicle coz of the pricing, both have a good price, japanese brand known for its reputation...the big difference i believe is...MU-X is an SUV while the Innova is an MPV, am a right? bros...please enlighten me on other aspect of their features: please indicate the pros and cons po sana,

Isuzu Mu-x 4x2 LS MT Toyota Innova 2.8G Dsl MT
    Engine - 2.5 Timing Gear - durable than 2.8 Timing Belt? Tama po b specs
    Reliability -
    Comfortability - can't say no chance to ride experienced riding one & enjoyed it
    Budget Range - 1,208,000 1,269,000
    Amenities - pls. specify
    Space - not aware
    Best Dealer to extend good offer -
    Best Dealer for after-sales service -
    Best Dealer for warranty claims -

Bros, your thoughts and wisdom on the cars to choose is highly appreciated...good to be back!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    you're buyin' a car, just because your sister is coming over for a visit!!???
    perish the thought, sir!
    just go rent one!
    after she leaves, wala ka nang a-alagan pa.

SUV? MPV? AUV? who cares what they're labeled as? as long as the vehicle does what you expect it to do. personally, i'd go see which one of these two, offer more passenger comfort.

and if your mom is like mine, she will not want a car that she will have difficulty getting in and out of. ang gusto niya, u-upo na lang, as in, sedan.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ako mismo, i find it a hassle, getting in and out of the mux.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Innova 9-1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    the new innova is not MPV, it's a diesel crossover if we are to based on the suspension system. this is the cheapest diesel crossover in the market considering the Santa Fe, Tucson, Mazda CX5 diesel and the upcoming HOnda cRV diesel are priced so much higher

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Innova sakin. More powerful. Quiet engine. May cooler pa sya. Timing chain na po ata new innova.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Compute how much it will cost to rent a vehicle for the duration of your sister's stay here versus the depreciation cost of buying a vehicle and then selling it afterwards ... For example, 30 days x 2000 = 60,000 versus about 100T depreciation of a brand new vehicle when it comes out of the dealer ... also consider the new LTO rule about no registration, no travel policy ...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Innova 9-1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    innova 10-1

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ;2810716
    the new innova is not MPV, it's a diesel crossover if we are to based on the suspension system. this is the cheapest diesel crossover in the market considering the Santa Fe, Tucson, Mazda CX5 diesel and the upcoming HOnda cRV diesel are priced so much higher
    where did it cross over from...?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If the sister is paying for it, why not?

Innova specially since the mom will be riding it.

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast