nice recommendation... but i think a navara in 4x2 trim would also be a good choice, or even better i think... except if some people here can show you graphs/charts to say otherwise...

but if you can wait and the line is not long... i definitely go for the ranger and contrary to others, i prefer the 2.2/2.5 over the 3.0/3.2

OT... nice to see you are back dmax...

Quote Originally Posted by d_mac View Post
It's the best buy amongst the 3 choices you have, definitely. This is only my opinion though, it will differ from the others. It's not the best out there when it comes to peak power, looks and comfort, but it's the best when it comes to fuel economy, durability, longevity, and dependability. You can be sure that your Dmax is backed by experience derived from more than 23 million diesel engines produced by Isuzu the world over for 120 different companies that includes diesel-powered sea tankers and freighters. Besides, it comes from the maker of the No. 1 truck engine supplier here in Philippines and the number 1 supplier/maker of truck engines in Australia, the latter where I am at now.

However, if the Dmax really is your preference, you could have waited just a bit more as the talks now within Isuzu Philippines from what I heard is they are considering bringing in the new Dmax RT-50 for 2013. Also, if it's not too late, check out the all-new Ford Ranger and Chevy Colorado.

Cheers!