New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Since lalabas na ang bagong Carens at malapit na ang Christmas, di ba dapat may mga magagandang deals at malalaking discounts na ibibigay nila?

Nagagandahan ako sa Grandis, it looks and feels refined. Para ka nang bumili ng 7 seater Galant. Kumpara sa Previa, mas practical ito, considering the big price difference and the fact that they both use a 2.4 liter engine with similar power output.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Was looking at a Grandis years back (when they used to have Fort Bonifacio Global City) as the test drive area for car sales. Definitely handled like a car (almost sat as low as one, too). More comfortable compared to an Innova, even on V-Spec.

Unfortunately, the Grandis is pretty old. Wish newer models were brought in to make it more competitive. And yes, the Carens would probably be a better head to head, but I would go for the Carens for the CRDi engine.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    with the 200k discount, the grandis is now only 1.158m, cheaper than the top of the line innova and carens. the marketing people of mitsubishi is doing something terribly wrong. they keep on selling the grandis as a strip down previa instead of an enhanced innova at less the price. kaya tuloy hirap silang ibenta. the previa is a niche market in the philippines whereas the innova is the pambansang mpv.
    the grandis still can't compete with the j and e variants. but given the right marketing push, it can do well against the g and v. i think there are still a lot of filipino families that are willing to sacrifice some resale value (5-10 years down the road) and fuel economy (which is no different from any midsize sedan) in exchange for the safety and comfort of their loved ones. and at less the price.

and about the issue of being old, as pointed to by some posters. the innova and grandis are of the same age having been both introduced in 2005. besides mivec is still a relatively new technology. it is even used in hyundai's latest petrol engine - theta ii

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Uhm. Medyo di obvious na pinopromote mo grandis ?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by decaf View Post
    with the 200k discount, the grandis is now only 1.158m, cheaper than the top of the line innova and carens. the marketing people of mitsubishi is doing something terribly wrong. they keep on selling the grandis as a strip down previa instead of an enhanced innova at less the price. kaya tuloy hirap silang ibenta. the previa is a niche market in the philippines whereas the innova is the pambansang mpv.
    the grandis still can't compete with the j and e variants. but given the right marketing push, it can do well against the g and v. i think there are still a lot of filipino families that are willing to sacrifice some resale value (5-10 years down the road) and fuel economy (which is no different from any midsize sedan) in exchange for the safety and comfort of their loved ones. and at less the price.

and about the issue of being old, as pointed to by some posters. the innova and grandis are of the same age having been both introduced in 2005. besides mivec is still a relatively new technology. it is even used in hyundai's latest petrol engine - theta ii
    See? ............................

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ I seeee dead people! joke
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    ^ masamang pangitain yan.. kinukuha ka na. LOL. Di ito joke. Kasabihan ng matatanda.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by BatchOne View Post
    ^ masamang pangitain yan.. kinukuha ka na. LOL. Di ito joke. Kasabihan ng matatanda.
    hehe, joke lang yan.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Grabe naman binaba sa price ng grandis, I remember way back 2007 nasa price range siya ng Fort na gasoline.. I would go for grandis here, for car-like ride and a bit more executive look.. na nanay (just kidding)...hehehehe ..

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Naku found on road dead. Lalong matatakot nyan si Ry. Kahit joke

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Innova V Vs Mitsu Grandis