New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    The smaller tires also has a side benefit of a smaller turning radius (5.4m vs 5.8m for the innova vs fortuner and 5.6m for the montero although that has a longer wheelbase than both) even though the innova now has a slightly longer wheelbase.
    Forgot about the turning radius ng Innova. definitely a big plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Comparing the two gas options - despite the smaller displacement, the Territory has a turbocharger thus making it more potent (more power and torque) than the 1.8L NA engine of the Corolla Cross. Both are about the same size and both have CVT trannies. The Territory will have a lot more zip as a turbo engine has much better torque output on lower rpms.

The tune of the Ford 1.5L turbo is on the low side compared to its competitors. Honda’s 1.5L turbo on the Civic RS makes about 170+ hp, much like the one on the Geely Coolray.

However, most common Pinoys would not dare owning a Ford. Even more so with a Ford made in China.
    I don't think my wife will ever rev her car that high to enjoy the extra horses toward the end of the RPM

Pero maiinis yun every time her parents mention na "malakas daw sa gas yung sasakyan mo, sabi ni -insert name here"

Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    I'm seeing quite a number of Ford Territory on the road everyday. There was even one time tatlo sila nakita ko in a span of around less than a minute.
    I agree, padami sila ng padami sa road, and we really like the looks (compared to the other Crossovers available)

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    I'm seeing quite a number of Ford Territory on the road everyday. There was even one time tatlo sila nakita ko in a span of around less than a minute.
    Yep, there are even more Ford Territories on the road compared to the Corolla Cross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Pag nakikita ko ang likod ng territory, napapagkamalan kong land rover kahit ford ang badge.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Yep, there are even more Ford Territories on the road compared to the Corolla Cross.
    As per my sister (who just visited a Toyota dealership), wala daw stocks right now.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    As per my sister (who just visited a Toyota dealership), wala daw stocks right now.
    Ma tulad yan sa RAV4 at Camry. If you want one, you can order a unit and it’s considered sold. Wala rin test drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Yun din naiisip ng wife ko.

Innova checks almost all her requirements and its also based on the Hilux (like the Fortuner)

Do we really need to spend extra for an SUV
    what is the definition of an SUV, that might justify the extra cost?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    what is the definition of an SUV, that might justify the extra cost?
    right now, I'm trying to convince her to choose between 1-4, #5 as a Plan B, although she really loves the looks and features of the Territory

I really feel na masakit sa bulsa yung Territory 10 years later (resale value)

can anyone confirm if the Innova G, V and Fortuner G really has front sensors
    and if the Montero GLS has a 360 camera

8. Join Date
    May 2016
    right now, I'm trying to convince her to choose between 1-4, #5 as a Plan B, although she really loves the looks and features of the Territory

I really feel na masakit sa bulsa yung Territory 10 years later (resale value)

can anyone confirm if the Innova G, V and Fortuner G really has front sensors
    and if the Montero GLS has a 360 camera
    Innova/Fortuner won't give you any headaches even 10 years down the line. Ford Territory with all the electronic gadgetry will be a pain in the ass. Everest Titanium pa lang andami na electronic issues.

Kung Fortuner or Innova, I'll choose Innova. Taller and wider interior, more elbow and headroom. Upuan niyo back to back, Innova pinaka maluwag even compared to other PPVs. 3rd row seats kasya ako kahit almost 6', adjust lang konti 2nd row.

Fortuner is only bigger on the exterior due to the larger wheel wells/tires, and longer hood.

Montero is the smallest of all. Even tighter than the Xpander when I sat back to back sa Mitsu dealer before. And wala na space behind 3rd row, backpack lang ata kasya pero not an issue kung hindi regularly gagamitin. Also not a fan of the electronic parking brake, may mga nastranded na members ng Montero club sa malayo dahil lang nilanggam lang yung switch. Mahal din papalit nito. Just a consideration if 10 years mo gagamitin.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    can anyone confirm if the Innova G, V really has front sensors
    Confirmed dito sa brochure.
    https://new-tmp-website-2019-s3.s3.a...488414_000.pdf

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Innova/Fortuner won't give you any headaches even 10 years down the line. Ford Territory with all the electronic gadgetry will be a pain in the ass. Everest Titanium pa lang andami na electronic issues.

Kung Fortuner or Innova, I'll choose Innova. Taller and wider interior, more elbow and headroom. Upuan niyo back to back, Innova pinaka maluwag even compared to other PPVs. 3rd row seats kasya ako kahit almost 6', adjust lang konti 2nd row.

Fortuner is only bigger on the exterior due to the larger wheel wells/tires, and longer hood.

Montero is the smallest of all. Even tighter than the Xpander when I sat back to back sa Mitsu dealer before. And wala na space behind 3rd row, backpack lang ata kasya pero not an issue kung hindi regularly gagamitin. Also not a fan of the electronic parking brake, may mga nastranded na members ng Montero club sa malayo dahil lang nilanggam lang yung switch. Mahal din papalit nito. Just a consideration if 10 years mo gagamitin.
    +1. Mas maluwag pati ang Xpander sa Fortuner.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast