New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Update on wife's decision making...

Xpander GLS/Cross is still there in the mix (thanks to its very low price, compared to the other choices). But I told her we have to wait until the new version comes out.

Innova E (+ reverse camera and sensor, 15K additional from Toyota) - wife loves the fact that the Innova is as tall as her. plus the space. (after seeing the other Innova variants, we feel that the E (+ reverse camera and sensor) is a better deal compared to the G and V.
    Agree. Pinaka sulit ang Innova E.

Sa gas MPVs, puwedeng hintayin ang 2022 Avanza at BRV. Sana sa 2022 model, hindi na kailangan mag cut sa aircon housing para maglagay ng cabin filter sa Avanza. Pag lumabas siguro mga ito, mas generous discounts sa Xpander.

Xpander Cross sulit din kung ma haggle sa 1.1M range.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    isn't it the nissan leaf that doesnt have any battery cooling at all? I think i've read somewhere that recommends prius owners to refrain from leaving doors open for long periods of time since the battery fan is shut off anytime a door is opened probably to prevent the fan from ingesting debris.

nissan leaf doesn't CHILL the batteries. a tesla has an elaborate cooling system. there are tubes that's like a flat ribbon that snakes around each cell. inside flows chilled water so even the innermost cells get cooled. if kept cool these panasonic/tesla NCA chemistry cells (branded by panasonic as "NCR") can last more than 10yrs. personally i got a bunch of panasonic NCR cells from 10yrs ago that are still doing well. but if there were in a pack that's baking under the sun then they'd be dead by now

anyway... innova vs xpander vs XL7. well innova is a huge car which is great if you're hauling a bunch of folks. if only 1 or 2 person daily drive IMHO it's too unwieldy

xpander cross vs XL7 i'd go w/ the suzuki.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    anyway... innova vs xpander vs XL7. well innova is a huge car which is great if you're hauling a bunch of folks. if only 1 or 2 person daily drive IMHO it's too unwieldy

xpander cross vs XL7 i'd go w/ the suzuki.
    Oo nga. Mas go-anywhere ang smaller size sa city.

Maganda din XL7, okay tail lights, tapos mas fold flat ang 3rd row niya, hindi gaya sa Xpander ng inclined. Kaso ayaw yata ng misis ang style ng XL7. Maganda puntahan din sa showroom, baka iba ang dating sa actual. Halos 1M din ito kung discounted, mas sulit compared sa Xpander GLS.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718